Has anyone ever tried...?

*waves his hand in front of Psycho* You're from Netherlands. You don't know about guns. You don't know what they do. You will not think of them. You will not mention them. Now go home.

Me on the other hand, being the good American, have a :tank:

In that case I'll drug you (after all, we all do drugs here if I should believe you americans) and beat you to death with a wooden shoe... :p

My dad did when we were out camping, but no, even in the most distant regions they have heard of normal shoes ;)

Yeah I kinda thought the same thing, expecially for rural villages where everyone owns his own goat and sheep.

You're trying to make a point? :D

The british are the goat and sheep lovers (especially the poor welsh sheep are having a hard time :D), not us :p

A point? Me? Nah. In Switzerland it was like that though, everyone had his own goats and cows. No sheep that I remember. That was in the mountains though, in small villages. I was kinda under the impression that remove villages in Netherlands um are also advancing backwards.

Some farmers actually still wear them :)

But nobody around here does :)
Thank god, they're killing for your feet :D

I really prefer army boots :) They're great, especially the American ones...have been wearing them since I was 12 :)

Nope, we're quite a modern country nowadays... sure, there are farmers who own sheep and Shadowfax's ( :cow: :p), but even most of them own machines to do the work... so your image of dutch people is totally wrong :)

wearing the same pair since you were twelve? not suprised, you can't get them off since your feet grew ;) :D

hahaha :rolleyes:

3rd pair :p

:eek: 3 pair of them in 7 years...not bad :)
Oh, I've worn on pair of Dr. Martens for a couple of years, but that was at work most of the time :)

Psycho said:
:rofl: Shadowfax? grow? :rofl:

37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

I really hate you sometimes...I'm not small, just not very big.

i bet you're glad you posted that here and not in the 'please abuse my last post' quote thread ;)

Back