Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
you're crazy...
So are WD-40 fireballs about as risky as
walking onto a battlefield dressed in genuine viking style armour (about 50lbs in weight) carrying a viking sword, shield and axe and defending yourself against attack

if you really want to impress people, put your nose in the school books and get straight A's. that will turn some heads.

Altron said:
you're crazy...
That's not crazy it's fun.... the adrenaline rush you get from being faced with some nutcase wanting to kill you beats any other drug I know... :eek: :D

Kendo gives me the same rush... come to think of it, any form of combat armed or unarmed gives me that rush....

So are WD-40 fireballs about as risky as
walking onto a battlefield dressed in genuine viking style armour (about 50lbs in weight) carrying a viking sword, shield and axe and defending yourself against attack

Only if you're facing into the wind at the time... :D :D

s4 said:
if you really want to impress people, put your nose in the school books and get straight A's. that will turn some heads.

I agree with that. That would be an impressive use of your imagination.

What's so great about straight As. I don't get straight As and I don't really care. Homework sucks, that's why I don't do it often.

Because good grades will get you out of a dead-end job as a fry guy at McDonalds or as the pump jock at the local gas station. No, on second thought, go ahead, fuck off school, I need someone to shine my shoes at the airport.

A 110 jolt from a broken light bulb would be the worst I've ever had. I remember that hurting like a motherfucker, I try to be very careful about electricity now.

Back