Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Q said:
Exactly. Just a slight difference in voltage.

Mom has one in her car, Dad has one in his. Do I need to draw a diagram?
OMG this was the funniest thing I've read this week :joy:

When I was 9 or some stupid age like that & so what. It's good to experimetn when you're young & invincible. Made my fillings sing :yech:

never played with 9volts much, other than in shock boxes, if you really want a rush try tearing down your pc after a lan while dead tired and bridging the prongs on your power strip as you unplug it :retard: zap!

Take your pocket knife, climb up a telephone pole, cut a wire in half, stick 1 hand in one end and your other hand on the other end...

You know you'd probably get a much better effect if you just stuck your fingers in the nearest wall socket and held a light bulb between your teeth. :lol:

You need to have it all in tongue. I stick 14.5v through hands, nothing happens, I stick a mere 9v in my mouth and it feels funny :zap:

Auntie Em said:
You know you'd probably get a much better effect if you just stuck your fingers in the nearest wall socket and held a light bulb between your teeth.
Oooh, good idea. Simple yet effective. If I may make a slight improvement...tweezers are a ideal fit in a wall socket.

Altron, please report on your findings as soon as you are able to type again :headbang:

lol
how about this:
has anyone else started a fire with a piece of steel wool and a 9v batterie?

Have you ever done anything involving elecrticity and/or fire?

EDIT: Anything dangerous, I don't mean pluging in a lamp or something

Back