Have you ever ...

nalani

absophreakinglutely loathed someone you've never met? I mean, to the point where if that person dropped off the face of the earth right this very minute, you would feel nothing? Not sad - not happy .. just nothing?

For that matter, have you ever felt that way about anyone you have met?

nalani

*whew* ... thought I was the only one

:headbang:

you know what's kinda sad though? There are more than one that I feel that way about ...

Q

I have a small list. I have one of my special bottles of Chateau 7-11 set aside, in the event that misfortune befalls one of them, and I might need to celebrate.

greenfreak

That's a big HELL YEA on both counts. :headbng2:

Loathe is such a good word, it really encompasses the feelings I have sometimes. Like Q, it's a short list but I only put the truly heinous on it.

nalani

*raises hand in the air and snaps fingers* GARCON! yes, can I order the gentelman *points at Squiggy* some reassurance and a clue .. thank you ...

How could you possibly think in a million years that I would ever feel that way about you????

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:D @ nalani

and yeah, on both accounts...person i never met wasn't even through the internet. never even spoked to the bastard, but....argh. :grumpy:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
nalani said:
absophreakinglutely loathed someone you've never met? I mean, to the point where if that person dropped off the face of the earth right this very minute, you would feel nothing? Not sad - not happy .. just nothing?
Not really, but...
nalani said:
For that matter, have you ever felt that way about anyone you have met?
Oh yes... Yes indeed.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
To be honest, I don't actually hate anbody. :shrug: I may not tolerate somebody, or something, but hate/loathe is too strong a word. I always tend to seperate the person from the act when it comes to individuals.