helllooooooo?!?!

kuulani

wow, this is the first time that there have only been a few new posts since my last visit (which was a couple of hours ago).

c'mon, people, don't all get a life at once!

Kawaii

I'm sorry, but my computer forced me to get a life. *kicks puter for dying on me*

*kicks puter again for good measure*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It seems like most have gotten a life, including me :eek13:
School is becoming really time consuming.

MrBishop

Ya know that it's been too quiet when people like PT havn't posted in over a month!!?!

What's wrong with people who prefer the great outdoors or spending time with their families over the glory of the internet? :lol2:

Dave

what exactly was it that caused the mass exodus from here recently? seems like the site imploded. who pissed who off about what?
...or do i really want to know?.....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Noone pissed me off

I'm just making money all day Mon-Fri and spending all weekend either with my man or sleeping or both at the same time.

tonksy

Nixy said:
Noone pissed me off

I'm just making money all day Mon-Fri and spending all weekend either with my man or sleeping or both at the same time.
decidely similar situation here...although i still post but not with my original fervor.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Spot said:
what exactly was it that caused the mass exodus from here recently?
You don't want to know it might seduce you as well :D

Life....

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i have this pattern of posting a lot within a short period of time, then travel and post nothing, then come back and post a lot again :D

i'm currently in a post-a-lot-period, but will be in a post-not-such-a-lot-period starting next week.
sooooo....i have an on/off kind of thing they call life. sometimes i have it, and sometimes i don't :lloyd:

what a useless post. :D

loved the pic...whoah!