He's dead, Jim

Professur

And you killed him. His still warm corpse lies at your feet. If he's found, you'll get the death penalty. What do you do? What doooo you doooo?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Okay, then, the important questions.

1. What did I kill him with?
2. Where did I kill him?
3. What time did I kill him?

Professur

1 you tell me. What are you most likely to have killed him with.
2 you tell me. Where are you most likely to take someone to kill them?
3 you tell me. It's all about you. Are you more likely to kill someone in the morning?
4 yeah. You just did it, seconds ago.

tonksy

I have only had the urge to kill one person but then he really wasn't worth the effort or consequences.

Professur

That's part of the point. You need to come up with the circumstances where you would be able to kill.

unclehobart

Probably manual strangulation so as to not get blood everywhere and in a place that is private so that the act can remain unseen for a time so that the disposal can proceed without said same witnesses. Paying cash as I go so as to not leave a paper trail; aquire tarps, gloves, painters suit, chipper shredder, gascan, muratic acid, bleach, hacksaw.

The rest I will leave to the imagination.

tonksy

If I ever were to kill someone it would be in defense of myself or another so I would just sit down and call the cops.

Professur

If I ever were to kill someone it would be in defense of myself or another so I would just sit down and call the cops.

*horrible chinese accent*You go to jail. You go to jail and you die*/horrible chinese accent*

So Tonks has copped out and now has an appointment with a needle, and Unc's leaving it up to our imagination instead of using his own. All we need is Bish's useless answer to hit the trifecta.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Easy. I take the still warm corpse of the mishap of DNA who raped and killed my wife and/or daughter who lies before me, carry it about 50 yards to the edge of a local phenomenon called Insurance Hole (a site where numerous stolen cars and other things have been disposed of), light it afire, and kick it over the ledge. By the time it hits the bottom, no evidence left. I quickly change into the spare clothing I brought with me, drive to another equally remote area of these sacred mountains, burn the clothes I wore when I killed said pervert in any of a number of convenient burn pits, and calmly drive away.

Dave

i have access to a few nasty injectables that dissapate in the body after death.
all i gotta do is call 911 then start CPR after an appropriate amount of time.
makes it look like i was trying to do something good.
:evilgrin:

Sharky

1. Load body into 162 qt. cooler.

2. Load cooler onto boat, go "fishing" 50 miles offshore.

3. Toss body overboard, watch as sharks devour body.

4. Place explosive charge with timer into cooler, toss overboard.

5. Head back toward the pass, watching over shoulder to be sure cooler explodes into tiny pieces.

6. Return to dock, wipe hands on pants, walk away whistling.