Hey Les

Dude..

Is that your picture attached?
You look like one of the Resvior Dogs.

Ever seen it?

A.B.Normal said:
Been to Timmy's lately?Now thats a cup of coffee that'll get you through a Monday

:coffee:

Now that's a cup of coffee that I can use on Mondays to get me through the day. :D

Hoon said:
Dude..

Is that your picture attached?
You look like one of the Resvior Dogs.

Ever seen it?
is that what it is? i've been trying to place it....which color, hoon? mr. who?

Wow, you're one cute.... cup of coffee :drool:

Squiggy said:
[attachimg]2452[/attachimg] Les.....Timmy's....coffee......large.....Les....

Oh my! You just called Les fat. :eek: *hides behind AB to watch the impending DOOM* ;)

BeardofPants said:
Wow, you're one cute.... cup of coffee :drool:

Oh my! You just called Les fat. :eek: *hides behind AB to watch the impending DOOM* ;)

Psst...it's spelled wrong. I'll say it, and spell it, correctly...

Ahem...Leslie is PHAT. :grinyes:

Just call me white...I know the definition of PHAT, but is it an acronym or something? WHere in blazes did it come from?

PHAT = Pretty hot and tasty?
Phat = Plenty horny at tcha

??

MrBishop said:
Just call me white...I know the definition of PHAT, but is it an acronym or something? WHere in blazes did it come from?

PHAT = Pretty hot and tasty?
Phat = Plenty horny at tcha

??
now, i'm not cool like that or anything but i had a straight ghetto employee once and he told me it stood for 'plenty hips and tits'...could be wrong but it sums it up.....

[Agent Smart voice]Thats the second largest cup of coffee I've ever seen..

I can't wait until they make a massive cup with a built in rechargable battery and a built in heater element so that you can make coffee anywhere you are. I'd give it an overhand handle like a cooler and put a massive straw on the side so that it can be slowly drawn up from the isolated heater well without ever having to expose the coffee to the elements.

I might just be able to market such a thing.

unclehobart said:
[Agent Smart voice]Thats the second largest cup of coffee I've ever seen..

I can't wait until they make a massive cup with a built in rechargable battery and a built in heater element so that you can make coffee anywhere you are. I'd give it an overhand handle like a cooler and put a massive straw on the side so that it can be slowly drawn up from the isolated heater well without ever having to expose the coffee to the elements.

I might just be able to market such a thing.
i want one.

Well, now we have another Timmy's convert! I took Unc and Tonks to Tim Horton's this past week and well..............here's what happened.........

I've seen a few soda cups that big. I usually try not to buy more than 64 ounces at a time... it tends to go flat before I can finish it, especially since I get mine without ice so it's the full half-gallon.

Back