Hezbollah and Israel Step Up Attacks in Face of a U.N. Cease-Fire Resolution

highwayman

Just heard in an interview on fox news that it is believed that the hezbos need permission from Iran to fire the missiles...If it was not as serious as it is it would be funny...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207201,00.html
BEIRUT, Lebanon — Hezbollah guerrillas unleashed their deadliest barrage of rockets yet into northern Israel, killing at least 15 people, while Israeli bombardment killed at least 14 people in southern Lebanon as fighting only intensified despite a draft U.N. cease-fire resolution.

The two long range rockets that Israel hit, on the pad, a week or so ago, were just a handful of long-range weaponry available tothe Hezbos. Iran is playing their cards close to the vest with the heavy stuff. One is because they don't want the west to see what's available & two, Israel will go apeshit.

spike said:
Fox really isn't news.

I'm getting really fucking tired of explaining this.

See this little graphic at the top of the story?

service_ap_36.gif

That means the story is from the ASSOCIATED PRESS. It was NOT written by Fox News staff and I GUARANTEE that I can dig up the EXACT SAME STORY on CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo News, or any other site that has an AP wire connection.

spike said:
Fox really isn't news.

Inky'll teach you about sources & how th emedia shares stories. Listen & you'll see.

As far as Fox being not news...perhaps you'd like to learn what heroes work at the Communist News Network & how they'd rather kill our guys than tell the truth.

Gonz said:
Israel will go apeshit.

How about this scenario?

The hizzy's claim to have the longer range Zelzal-1
so 'what if' some of those non-existent WMD's
that Saddam shipped out to Syria found its way
on top of a couple of those missiles and hit Tel Aviv?

How about the Israelis then used a few of the
non-existent 100 nuclear warheads they don't have
to put a stop to all this nonsense?

how does that nevah again saying go...?

It certainly would make their neighbourhood more peaceful .... having a 100 mile ring of glass around it.

Professur said:
It certainly would make their neighbourhood more peaceful .... having a 100 mile ring of glass around it.
That reminds me of an SF story I read once. Don't remember title or author now. The powers that be (US and Russia back then) made a fifty mile wide swath of strontium-90 or something around Israel to make them all stop.

Professur said:

glass within the circle would work too.

spike said:
glass within the circle would work too.

I don't see a way that is nuclear arms were used that the entire area wouldn't be destroyed.

One suitcase nuke in israel and the retaliation would be widespread and immediate, israel nukes first, same thing.

Back