Hezbollah and Israel Step Up Attacks in Face of a U.N. Cease-Fire Resolution

spike said:
Both sides can defend themselves. What are you thinking?

Israel is attacked by civilian terrorists expressly targeting civilians to hurt, maim & kill. The Israeli response is looking for terrorists to kill or capture. The fact that terrorists hide in & among wimmins & children while the Israeli military wears a uniform, as mandated in the Geneva Convention, while marching toward the enemy, openly (as much as common sense dictates) shows what a huge gulf stands between your perspective & reality.

Now Gonz, you know if someone gave hezbollah uniforms they would surely put them on. :lol:

oh, alright, fine.

here
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMRDS107.jpg

paul_valaru said:
there are no peace accords with syria, it is you who espouses people following UN resolutions, according to the UN isreal did what it was told to, in this case.

Israel was not told to go to sheba farms which is questionably Lebanon/Syria. If it is Syria it was still another step of theirs to antagonize the situation. Israel needs to go to Israel, then that leaves Lebanon no reason to hold things up.

In the meantime go ahead and enforce the blue line though.

Gonz said:
Israel is attacked by civilian terrorists expressly targeting civilians to hurt, maim & kill. The Israeli response is looking for terrorists to kill or capture. The fact that terrorists hide in & among wimmins & children while the Israeli military wears a uniform, as mandated in the Geneva Convention, while marching toward the enemy, openly (as much as common sense dictates) shows what a huge gulf stands between your perspective & reality.

It is you my friend who can't see reality. Israel has expressly or indiscriminantly targetted civilians on many occassions.

Israel having a better funded military does not equate with morality. A common mistake. I'm sure if Israel's enemies had superior military forces their tactics would be a tad different.

I suppose you also considered revolutionary forces in the US hiding behind trees taking potshots at the British marching in nice rows the same way. American terrorists against morally superior English.

spike said:
It is you my friend who can't see reality. Israel has expressly or indiscriminantly targetted civilians on many occassions.

You do know that Hezbollah .... are civilians.

I suppose you also considered revolutionary forces in the US hiding behind trees taking potshots at the British marching in nice rows the same way. American terrorists against morally superior English.

*chuckle* You really do need to spend some time reading the past here, Sunshine. That's my old argument. The difference was, the revolutionaries .... were in uniform. They'd rolled about in mud and leaves for camo ... but they were in uniform. They hid, but not behind civilians. Unless you consider unarmed trees civilians.

Professur said:
You do know that Hezbollah .... are civilians.

*chuckle* You really do need to spend some time reading the past here, Sunshine. That's my old argument. The difference was, the revolutionaries .... were in uniform. They'd rolled about in mud and leaves for camo ... but they were in uniform. They hid, but not behind civilians. Unless you consider unarmed trees civilians.

Everybody is a civilian at some point. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were civilian targets...acts of terrorism?

Ah, there's always a difference though. The people who killed all those civilains had a uniform on so it's ok right?

Back