High Fructose Corn Syrup and Pancreatic Cancer link

spike

Yeah it was pretty enlightening. You saw dicksonparade and thought "Oh hey, I need to see that!".

Sorry I didn't actually link to any.

ResearchMonkey

I saw dicksonparade and I just figured it another website you had bookmarked.

*pppst* your trolling is weak as everything else you post.

spike

You obviously wanted to see it or you wouldn't have clicked.

(*pppst* your trolling is weak as everything else you post.)

Your trolling is the weakest I've ever seen. And everything else you post is easily proven wrong.

valkyrie

yeah val i'm not sure that i really put much faith in the link spike posted, considering that it's a communist site, and those guys would of course want to distance themselves from nazis. there are some economic resemblances between the two, though more superficial and relating to mobilization rather than being truly akin.
The explanation was from my own information and resources, but thanks anyway. I only breezed through what Spike posted and it seemed to support what I had tried to explain.

I don't expect anyone to take my word for the explanation. I expect them to do their own research to see that I am correct. However, past experience at this site does not fill me with confidence that anyone will either believe me nor check the facts themselves. They already believe what they want to believe, even if it is completely wrong. They faithfully swallow the prevarications of others who are just as ignorant within the mob they associate with perpetuating the diatribe cycle. This is why they are now, and always will remain, stupid. :retard:

valkyrie

Did he die of Pancreatic Cancer because he ingested a lot of HFCS? Because THAT'S WHAT THIS FUCKING THREAD IS ABOUT, DUMBASS!!!

ResearchMonkey

logosilver.jpg

....no he didn't die from HFCS. However he was someone who spent his productive years as a KGB agent specializing in subverting free nations, like the USA.

You might say he knew truths that you might not fully grasp, he speaks from a position of being personally involved in the effort. I'm sure from this little snippet you can get the jest of what he' was saying 25 tears ago. The facts he states seem to fit perfectly, just as he describes it.

So you have to ask: was he a prophet -or- was he involved in a very large KGB plot to subvert this nation?

Yuri Bezmenov on useful idiots

2minkey

bootlicker
oh what they will do to make food cheap and profitable.

it's not a big conspiracy, though. it's just american business culture, blooming before our little eyes.