Hm everyone is posting their picture... Should I

LastLegionary said:
19, 18 in that pic. I have a friend that looks even younger, and he is 22. Both of us get asked for ID all the time. :(

happens to me too. im 23 people think im between 16-18. i kind of hate it.

freako104 said:
LastLegionary said:
19, 18 in that pic. I have a friend that looks even younger, and he is 22. Both of us get asked for ID all the time. :(

happens to me too. im 23 people think im between 16-18. i kind of hate it.

Oh yeah, I'm 32 and I get asked for my ID all the time too. Of course the only people asking me for ID are the police. But they still ask!

I've been thinking... should I let me hair go? a k a unclehobart? :D I kinda like the look of long hair...

LastLegionary said:
I've been thinking... should I let me hair go? a k a unclehobart? :D I kinda like the look of long hair...

Yep, you'll be called a hippie, but it's worth it.

unclehobart said:
We right wingers with long hair bristle at being called hippies. I'm a leech dammit!

I'm pretty right-wing myself, just love it when some tree hugging, left wing liberal comes up to me and thinks I'm like their kin. That's when I usually tell them that Ronald Reagan is my hero, and I sure wish there were executions going on every weekend, I'm running out of fun things to do on the weekends.

I like to get grandpa all riled up by leaning over to him and whispering to him that FDR was historys greatest monster.

PuterTutor said:
unclehobart said:
We right wingers with long hair bristle at being called hippies. I'm a leech dammit!

I'm pretty right-wing myself, just love it when some tree hugging, left wing liberal comes up to me and thinks I'm like their kin. That's when I usually tell them that Ronald Reagan is my hero, and I sure wish there were executions going on every weekend, I'm running out of fun things to do on the weekends.

Gee I need to memorize that. Its GREAT! :headbang:

OH! You are very cute LL!

If all the guys at Waterloo look like you I am going to REALLY regret not going there! I woudl have tons of eyecandy to keep me busy (of course I woudl only look and NEVER touch!)

Nixy said:
OH! You are very cute LL!

If all the guys at Waterloo look like you I am going to REALLY regret not going there! I woudl have tons of eyecandy to keep me busy (of course I woudl only look and NEVER touch!)

:D Gotta appreciate when a chick thinks you are cute. Unfortunately 75% of the population at Waterloo are Oriental. Now I'm not racist, but I don't date orientals. I prefer white caucasian chicks.

Hm, come to think of it, I haven't really noticed how the guys look. I think I've mentioned before I want a "Straight Pride" shirt for when I go to Toronto though. But then, I haven't been to Toronto in a while. ;)

And btw, that redhead is real... not bottled stuff. And she has a temper to match. And she is the type to carry a 100 lb bag without question.

Back