Hm everyone is posting their picture... Should I

Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Only real ones. I'm not into bottle assited redheads.
What's wrong with bottle-assisted redheads? :eek6: :p
Nothing, so long as you were a blonde to strawberry to mouse-y light brown to start with. Some shades are just a horrid template for it.. and red can quickly become a laughable vibrant maroon in no time.

unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Nothing, so long as you were a blonde to strawberry to mouse-y light brown to start with. Some shades are just a horrid template for it.. and red can quickly become a laughable vibrant maroon in no time.

well, then, I'm happy to report that i was a mousey :D

Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
unclehobart said:

Didin't know you were a red. Couldn't make much outta that grainy 'Kennedy assasination shaky grainy' film quality photo of you smoking a blunt out in the garden.

We simply must have a better shot of you for the gallery. I know you have the camera... I saw the eye photo. Do it.. do it now.

LastLegionary said:
I'm going to show her this thread and how you called her "it". Prepare to die. :gun4: :D
Dude, Its just a lil' puff of hair on the edge of a photo. Until you told me.. I had no clue.

unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
unclehobart said:

Didin't know you were a red. Couldn't make much outta that grainy 'Kennedy assasination shaky grainy' film quality photo of you smoking a blunt out in the garden.

We simply must have a better shot of you for the gallery. I know you have the camera... I saw the eye photo. Do it.. do it now.
I shall do it tomorrow. I promise :D

I was mousey in that, now I'm a red. :D

LastLegionary said:
Thats ok. Maybe I can get her hooked on this forum, but I doubt it. She is not a computer person.
Are you shitting me? This is a teeny hormone fest laced with a few news articles on the fringe. Theres no pooter talk here.

unclehobart said:
LastLegionary said:
Thats ok. Maybe I can get her hooked on this forum, but I doubt it. She is not a computer person.
Are you shitting me? This is a teeny hormone fest laced with a few news articles on the fringe. Theres no pooter talk here.

:eek6:

Back