Hm everyone is posting their picture... Should I

*thinks that she needs to go to bed because she just read everything since her last post and only remembers that Unc like redheads, there are many oriental people at Waterloo and Les is suppose to take a pic or herself tomorrow*

I have no clue how those 3 things are related or what (if anything) I would like to say in response!

Goodnight!

*falls asleep*

Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Just make sure that the rug matches the curtains. I hate a dye job thats only half finished.
:eek:
Then we also have to get into lesser but important issues like: clean, racing stripe, frito, dorito, wild jungle. Its all part of the greater 'image' thing depending upon the mood d'jour.

unclehobart said:
Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
Just make sure that the rug matches the curtains. I hate a dye job thats only half finished.
Then we also have to get into lesser but important issues like: clean, racing stripe, frito, dorito, wild jungle. Its all part of the greater 'image' thing depending upon the mood d'jour.

<----- doesn't care where the hair color comes from, as long as it looks goooood! Mmmm..Mmm... LL - Need a sugar-momma? ;) :angel2:

unclehobart said:

You forgot the Beckham.

Why has David Beckham got such short hair?

Cos someone told Victoria sex would be better if she shaved her twat.

Rather appropriate...although there are no brits around to appreciate my wit... :([/siz]

What have David Beckham and a diamond ring got in common?

They both come in a posh box.

*runs away*[/siz]

hey! david beckham is our fine england football captain and centre of the nations hope, he deamnds respect and adorat... shit who am i kidding the boys got a brain tinier than a walnut :D :D :D[/siz]

ris said:
hey! david beckham is our fine england football captain and centre of the nations hope, he deamnds respect and adorat... [/quot]

aw but ya gotta like the guy...

This entire thread is bizarre...

Rug and curtains? I thought the expression was collar and cuffs...?!

Back