Home Sweet Home

It just isn't a home until some kind of sporting event fires up on the TV and the missus glares at you for dropping your socks in the middle of the floor.

Oh, also... did they ever nail down what the cause of the fire was? Last I'd heard, they were thinking it was the cable box.

No definitive answer on the cause.

Pics are forthcoming. Right now most of what you'd see is cardboard. At least gimme time to git th' flag properly displayed.

(And no sweat on the fire jokes, I can handle a little heat...)

I'm so glad you can take a little joke...I'd hate for you to flame Rob over his incendiary comments.

A somewhat belated and more public

CONGRATULATIONS!

on moving into your new house!

Enjoy it while you can...in a few months you won't be able to find where you placed everything again :)

Friends and neighbors, sports fans, children of all ages.....

WE ARE HOME!!!!

Electricity and cable hooked up today. Still unpacking, will be scarce for a few days, but we finally made it! I am currently cooking our first meal in the home, chicken cordon bleu no less, and then back to work. Rejoice, partay, raise hell, as you wish, the ordeal is at an end!

:beardbng:

well, i guess i fit into two at least of those three categories ... ;)

(children of all ages and sports fans ... :D ;) )

heh, what a fuckin trial and total fuckin Cunt-shit sceanrio ... :grumpy:

anyway- good on ya fer bearing up, and soldiering on and and holding on to your roots and principles ...

..are you sure ya ain't English?????

;)

heh - glad ya made it home - let's hope ALL our boys can ... whatever we all think about world views etc ..ya know?

Best wishes to your wife and child also.

best wishes, BB

Back