Homosexual rated Corporations

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Below is the list of companies scoring a perfect 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign's 2006 Corporate Equality Index, with policies beneficial toward homosexuals:

Adobe Systems Aetna Agere Systems Agilent Technologies Allianz Life Insurance Alston & Bird American Express AMR Corp. (American Airlines) Anheuser-Busch Apple Computer Arnold & Porter AT&T Avaya

Bain & Company Bank of America Bausch & Lomb Bell South Best Buy Boeing BP America Bright Horizons Family Solutions Bristol-Myers Squibb

California State Automobile Association Capital One Financial Cargill Carlson Companies Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Communications Clorox CMP Media CNA Insurance Coca-Cola Company Consolidated Edison Coors Brewing Corning Credit Suisse First Boston Cummins

Daimler Chrysler Dell Deloitte & Touche USA Deutsche Bank Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont

Eastman Kodak Eli Lilly & Co. Ernst & Young Estee Lauder Companies

Faegre & Benson Fannie Mae Ford Motor Co. Freescale Semiconductor

Gap Inc. General Mills General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Global Hyatt Goldman Sachs Group Google

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Heller Ehrman Hewitt Associates Hewlett-Packard Honeywell International Hospira ING North America Insurance Intel IBM Intuit

J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson

Kaiser Permanente Keyspan Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group KPMG Kraft Foods

Lehman Brothers Holdings Levi Strauss & Co. Lexmark International Liz Claiborne Lucent Technologies

McDermott Will & Emery McKinsey & Co. Mellon Financial Merck & Co. Merrill Lynch MetLife Microsoft Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams Morgan Stanley Morrison & Foerster Motorola

Nationwide NCR Corp. New York Times Co. Nike Nixon Peabody Nordstrom Northrop Grumman

Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning

Pepsico Pfizer PG&E Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Powell Goldstein PriceWaterhouseCoopers Prudential Financial

Raytheon Replacements

SC Johnson & Son Schering-Plough Sears Holdings Corporation Sempra Energy Sprint Nextel Starcom MediaVest Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide State Street Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks

Tech Data Corp. The Olivia Companies

US Airways

Viacom Visa International Volkswagen of America

Wachovia Walgreens Wells Fargo Whirlpool

Xerox
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The study rated companies on a scale of 0-100 on whether they have written non-discrimination policies on sexual orientation, whether they support transgender workers and officer "inclusive" health insurance and other benefits, require diversity training and spend advertising money with GLBT organizations.

Of the companies assessed, three – ExxonMobil, Meijer Inc. and Perot Systems – obtained a zero score because they do not offer the same benefits to employees choosing an alternative lifestyle as those with traditional lifestyles.

Other companies given lower scores for their unwillingness to sign onto the "gay" agenda include Reebok, Northwest Airlines, The Men's Wearhouse, J.C. Penney, Abercrombie & Fitch, Nissan, Dun & Bradstreet, Gallup, Ben & Jerry's, Kroger, Progressive, Ball Corp., Cooper Tire, Dow Jones, Circuit City, Radio Shack and Toys 'R' Us.

WND

I might suggest all our heterosexual friends, living in sin, ask where your free perks are. For that matter, anybody with a roommate or still living with mom & dad-demand your family group insurance policy.

Hey, if we're gonna skyrocket health costs, lets do it in a big way.

Other companies given lower scores for their unwillingness to sign onto the "gay" agenda include Reebok, Northwest Airlines, The Men's Wearhouse, J.C. Penney, Abercrombie & Fitch, Nissan, Dun & Bradstreet, Gallup, Ben & Jerry's, Kroger, Progressive, Ball Corp., Cooper Tire, Dow Jones, Circuit City, Radio Shack and Toys 'R' Us.

funny how so many of them are companies I use, and so many of the others are companies I don't.

:hmm: And what about accident victims?*handonhip Let's be insensitive to them because homosexuality is covered by the PC crowd...:grumpy:

:D

Makes me proud.

Below is the list of companies scoring a perfect 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign's 2006 Corporate Equality Index, with policies beneficial toward homosexuals:

Policies beneficial toward homsexuals?

I don't give a flying fuck if they like to have a tree up their asses but receiving special benefits is just plain stupidity.

Where are the benefits to heterosexuals? ohh, you don't need them because you're not oppressed :rolleyes:

Sales Manager "Brokeback mountain just came out of the closet on DVD, are you gonna watch it with your boyfriend?"
Me "Damnit, I'm not gay. Stop giving me a hard time."
Sales Manager "I'm not the one giving you something hard..."

I really had this conversation when I started working there, with my BOSS. And I'm not gay. Can't imagine how they treat the people who are gay...
:laugh:

Policies beneficial toward homsexuals?

I don't give a flying fuck if they like to have a tree up their asses but receiving special benefits is just plain stupidity.

Where are the benefits to heterosexuals? ohh, you don't need them because you're not oppressed :rolleyes:

If someone chooses a lifestyle that is treated in such a fashion, then why do they deserve the same treatment as the whole?

Legalize gay marraige everywhere. Restrict marraige-type benefits to married couples.

Problem solved.

Legalize gay marraige everywhere. Restrict marraige-type benefits to married couples.

Problem solved.

would you include the smurfs in that though? (in theory)

would you include the smurfs in that though? (in theory)

Sure
smurf-019.gif

Completely unrelated issue.

On the contrary. The unmitigated disaster that marriage has become today is often one of the arguments put forth to me whenever gay marriage (and changing the definition of marriage) comes up.

Forcing everyone (gay or straight) to stay married for life is not a related issue to legalizing gay marriage or benefits for married people.

It also wouldn't turn marriage into any less of a disaster (probably more so) and is a ridiculous notion overall.

Back