Homosexual rated Corporations

I wouldn't agree to "enforce" homosexual or heterosexual marraiges for life.

We already covered that.

No, just that if they are bitching that much about marriage we might as well bitch about marriage for life.

If they are not willing to make it for life, then they shouldn't fight for the "right" to get married in the first place.

surely they could have a party though?

that is a worthy right to fight for? To party!

(who wrote that song anyways? - i forget)

No, just that if they are bitching that much about marriage we might as well bitch about marriage for life.

If they are not willing to make it for life, then they shouldn't fight for the "right" to get married in the first place.

If I understand you correctlyyour viewpoint on enforcing marriage for life would apply to heterosexual and homosexual couples. Unless you're talking about enforcing marriage for life only for homosexual marraige.

So what you mean is something like "If anyone is not willing to make it for life, then they shouldn't get married in the first place" right?

That's a whole different issue than gay marriage / health benefits.

you know Spike , talking of different issues ...your Av looks remarkably like prince Charles... has that ever been mentioned before?

yeah it's been bugging me ... till it clicked who it reminded me of.

shall we call you HRH Spike from, now on? ;)

He doesn't know you and he doesn't know any of your history, so there was nothing in that directed towards you or Mirlyn, I can assure you.

Yes inky, I know. I didn't actually take it personally as a) I am not a prostitute and b) I'm not 12 years old ;)

I just hadn't heard of Canada as being a prostitution distribution center for the "special needs" of American men. :shrug: :bgpimp:

You know, you won't find a guy who makes fun of Canada more than him, yet he's a Canadian citizen, born in Canada, with many relatives in Canada.

I just hadn't heard of Canada as being a prostitution distribution center for the "special needs" of American men. :shrug: :bgpimp:
That's odd. Cause I'd think being from Canada and all you'd have known. :shrug: ;)

I really can't believe you guys are still discussing this. I'm with chcr. You've said nothing new in four years.

Gonz is still on the delusional kick that gays can marry, as long as they marry someone from the opposite sex. :retard:

Prof at least argues moral standards and argues for the integrity of marriage. Honorable. Wrong, but honorable.

I just still don't understand why it bothers you all so much. If you want to save the sanctity of marriage, then lets create a test before you can even get married. Lets make sure your intelligence can allow for the changes that are necessary in a stable marriage. Wait a second. I'm doing it again. Sorry brick wall, I'll go now.

Gonz is still on the delusional kick that gays can marry, as long as they marry someone from the opposite sex. :retard:

Prof at least argues moral standards and argues for the integrity of marriage. Honorable. Wrong, but honorable.

I'm delusional? Are you saying they can't marry? If Prof is wrong, what makes you the moral authority to decide that?

If you want to save the sanctity of marriage, then lets create a test before you can even get married.

If people would allow their intellect, instead of their emotions, to decide, there'd be no need.

Yes inky, I know. I didn't actually take it personally as a) I am not a prostitute and b) I'm not 12 years old ;)

Yeah, I guess you couldn't find a hooker in New Jersey. :lol:

The Bible, Torah, and Koran were all created thousands of years. Just like the constitution it needs to be "living". These religious rule books need to adapt to new culture and lifestyle. For example, the constitution does not mention anything about terrorism? Why, because it was not a threat to the US back in the 1700s. People should not literally interpret these religious readings but rather use them as guidelines.

The US can not prosecute or charge a religious doctrine. Yes, marriage is a civil union and the government can prosecute or charge one for violating it but it can not charge an individual for marrying someone of the same sex. The government can not get involved with religions doctrines. Even if Bush attempts at anything, Supreme Court will be up his Texan ass.

Sorry if I offended you. I did not mean it personally. I just do not like Canada. Even though I was born in Canda and have a lot of relatives up there.

Back