• Chance - just born that way

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Genetic Anomoly - (Environment)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Genetic Anomoly - Error

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
MuFu said:
What, no option for atheistic determinists???!!!!!!

OK...Homosexuality is a plan by the CIA to destabilize the world and prepare it for takeover!

Feel better? :)

Cure for Homosexuality

How do people feel about the "error" theory?

Some scientists have equated Homosexuality to cancer, that is, an error in reproduction of brain cells during gestation or during the tumultuous puberty period?

If that's the case...can there be a "cure"?

If there was a cure for homosexuality...and you were gay, would you take it?

Jeslek, there are several factors that influence a person to become gay, it varies from parent's attitude, to friendships, desilusions, frustration, etc.

Really hard to enumerate them, i've only read a few about it. Talk to someone studying psychology, 'cause i'm most in the amateur league.

Luis G said:
Really hard to enumerate them, i've only read a few about it. Talk to someone studying psychology, 'cause i'm most in the amateur league.

as ive said before enviroment can effect someones personality in general. can make them have "abnormalaties" in their psyche. but thats not the only thing. some are born with it. some develop it. theres a lot of factors.

actually XXXY and such dont necessarily mean you are gay, its a genetic disorder that can cause you to be more afeminate in appearance(i cant remember if this is like the hermaphadite thing, dont think so though) but not like you are actually gay from birth because of it.
Triple X disorder, or supergirl(?) (girl: XXX) im pretty sure wouldnt matter seeing as they dont usually live past the age of 1.

note: this is all IIRC, no one is outright born gay, at least to my knowledge

Homosexuality, what is it? Thats probably the most controversial question, next to who shot JFK, and why Survivor is popular.

I dont think its something you can define, because categorizing feelings isnt possible. Theres nothing wrong with it, and I dont think its genetic. Anyone can mentally make the decision to choose to love someone of the same sex, the opposite sex, or both. To say that all people that love members of the same sex were born that way, is totally wrong.

If I had to define it, I would say that its a mental choice. I choose not to define it though, because as I have always said..

"To categorize yourself, is to create boundries" -Me 2k3

Back