hopefully a new house

Dave

made an offer on a house the other day.
first offer was rejected but i expect them to accept the second offer.
i'll know sometime tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

And see, I look at that lawn and think of the gardening potential. Dave, you can't have property like that and not take advantage of it. Don't you have a riding mower already?

It's a cute house. What's the neighborhood like, how far are you from where you're living now?

I guess your baking was kinda rubbery and they thought you'd fit right in, eh? Better money, at least? Since now you don't get to taste the product. (well, I suppose you could[/] lick the tires and used motor oil, but I expect that would draw attention that sampling a muffin wouldn't)

we dont have a riding mower. yet.
its mostly undeveloped on that end of the street. the town in general is mostly undeveloped, though i imagine that will eventually change. its 4 towns south of where we are now. about 20 miles or so. dont know which of the neighbors, if any, have kids. there was a distinct lack of brightly colored plastic toys.
the main bathroom gets the skylight.

just got word. they accepted our offer.

barring any unforseen complications, we will be closing in about a month.

:D

Congrats! Not to piss on your parade, but it ain't done until you walk away from the closing table. However, there are really only 2 things which can really derail you.

Have you been approved for the financing, and has the house been appraised yet?

Has an inspection been done yet, and does your contract include the repairs you want done?

HomeLAN said:
Congrats! Not to piss on your parade, but it ain't done until you walk away from the closing table. However, there are really only 2 things which can really derail you.

Have you been approved for the financing, and has the house been appraised yet?

Has an inspection been done yet, and does your contract include the repairs you want done?

I'd like to add one.

Is highspeed Internet available in that area.

*okay so maybe its just me ,but I wouldn't want to live in an area where I had to be on dial-up :mope:

Back