horror movies.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
End of Days. The way Lucifer just slips his hand down that woman's dress and shoves his tongue down her throat is scary... do you know how hard a normal man would get kicked in the nuts for doing that? :eek:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
When I was about... 8.. I watched "Night Of The Living Dead" and it scared the living SHIT out of me. So that would be my all time fave.

...Damian was scary stuff too....

unclehobart

None of it scares me. I remember forcing mom to take me to see the Incubus at 8. She was buried into her hands and I was just laughing and choking on popcorn.

freako104

anything about a real serial killer such as silence of the lambs,summer of sam and some others that i cant think of at the moment. also the beyond was good.

freako104

fury said:
End of Days. The way Lucifer just slips his hand down that woman's dress and shoves his tongue down her throat is scary... do you know how hard a normal man would get kicked in the nuts for doing that? :eek:

why would they get kicked in the nuts? ive had my hand up a womans skirt before and frenched women neither got me introuble.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
does it have to be a horror movie? my choice for scary would be Alien. the bitch had timing.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
arachnaphobia. imagine: 11 yr old kid. alone. winter. creepy attic. stormy weather.

:crying3:

god, i still hate spiders :(

freako104

Gonz said:
does it have to be a horror movie? my choice for scary would be Alien. the bitch had timing.

doesnt that go under sci-fi horror?? that was such a great movie. too bad the third one came out they should have stuck with 2.

Ardsgaine

I don't think any movie has scared me quite like Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte, but I was only about eight or nine when I first saw it. Since then there have been movies that creeped me out, grossed me out, made me metaphysically ill, etc, but as far as just pure fright, Charlotte is still the winner.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
why would they get kicked in the nuts? ive had my hand up a womans skirt before and frenched women neither got me introuble.
You did that to a complete stranger?