Staff member
- blue
- rare
- medium rare
- medium
- medium well
- well done
- cremated?

i tend to go for rare or medium rare depending on the establishment. i once had my meat beat rare in a seafood restaurant (yes i was asking for trouble from the start) and what i got was more like raw that had been quickly grilled and slapped on the plate. blood everywhere! ugh! a proper beaten meat no matter the doneness should never bleed! if only the hot chick at the table across from me was close by at the time.... :brow: :lol2:

Wrong thread, bish, this is the beat your meat thread. :D

*cringes at the thought of roast beef in the context of this thread* :sick2:

fury said:
- blue
- rare
- medium rare
- medium
- medium well
- well done
- cremated?

i tend to go for rare or medium rare depending on the establishment. i once had my meat beat rare in a seafood restaurant (yes i was asking for trouble from the start) and what i got was more like raw that had been quickly grilled and slapped on the plate. blood everywhere! ugh! a proper beaten meat no matter the doneness should never bleed! if only the hot chick at the table across from me was close by at the time.... :brow: :lol2:

medium rare to medium well done depending on the establishment.

I generally go with medium or medium well, just depending on the steak and the restaurant. This thread is putting me in the mind of Outback for dinner tonight. :licklips:

tonks said:
you know, this thread just doesn't make me think of food...wonder why???
It's the subject, definitely, definitely the subject. I first looked at it thinking it was a masturbation thread. :lol2:

SexyBoo said:
It's the subject, definitely, definitely the subject. I first looked at it thinking it was a masturbation thread. :lol2:
IT IS A MASTURBATION THREAD!
there are two one is about a steak and the other (this one) is about spanking the monkey.

I usually use the one hand method, sometimes cradling the boys with the other hand. Sometimes I use the two fisted method, but that can throw your back out if you do it correctly.

Slick it up!!!
Slap it down!!!
OH NO!!!

The girl is gonna do..........
ERRRR sorry bout the flashback.

Hmmmmm, let me really think about the question.

Lefty until he gets tired.
Then Righty until he get's tired
back and forth until the deeds done.

Back