how important is music to you?

freako104 said:
your confusing TOKEN with TOKING. no i dont i dont smoke anything i quit a year as of next month :crying3: god i miss Marlboros. no i said that cause im the only goth in the group and my friend Sam calls himself the token black man and John calls himself the token white man.

They say one in 3 men (or is it five?) is gay.
Is one of you the token gay?
Myself, I'm quite worried as most of my friends are now in serious hetrosexual relations ships... I don't feel gay but the statistics can't lie can they???? ;) :headbang:

there used to be but hes not in our school anymore. Patti is bisexual though. dont worry Arris just cause theyre in heterosexual relationships dont make you gay. kissing a guy in the shower or having sexual feelings towards a guy could mean homosexual tendencies but not gay. its only when you feel total sexual feelings for someone of the same sex that your gay. besides not everyones a statistic.

Music has been V important to me since I was about 12 or 13 and discovered my Dads Deep Purple collection.

I have lost track of how many CDs I have now, but I ripped the lot to ogg and MP3 before I came to Uni (so I could leave the actual disks behind and save on insurance) and they take up 15GB!

It has in fact become more important since I got here, since I am now singing with two bands (one Metal, one lightish Rock with funk spangly bits).

It helps me celebrate, it brings me up when I'm feeling down, it rallys me to the fight when I'm ready to give up. I could not live without music, no way.

i'd whither up and blow away without music. in fact, it's the only thing i hate about going hiking or paddling is not having music :headbang:

Music is my outlet....without it frustration gets a little too pent up.

and because I missed it:

Heres one for you Dan, you are missed :beerbang:

Music is my escape. Music is my pacifier. Music is my muse. Music is how I express myself, and the music I listen to expresses who I am. My world would be a much darker, emptier place without it.

Not much more important than breathing or eating. If I couldn't pick up the guitar four or five nights a week, I don't know...

chcr said:
Not much more important than breathing or eating. If I couldn't pick up the guitar four or five nights a week, I don't know...

I know just how you feel....

I need music, but I don't need an expensive stereo. I have my favourites, but I don't go around remembering details about whatever bands or artists. I just listen to the stuff and leave it at that.

I have tinnitus, so music is pretty vital for me. I don't know if i could get by without music of some sort.

Kawaii said:
I have tinnitus, so music is pretty vital for me. I don't know if i could get by without music of some sort.
i know what you mean. its great for drowing out that incessant ringing...then again, music is what caused it in the first place...

ash r said:
i dont listen to it, but...

i'm having trouble believing i started my old response to this thread with that.

i've always been a music lover.

i must have been crazy and/or stupid that day.
errr, more than usual, i mean.

freako104 said:
kissing a guy in the shower or having sexual feelings towards a guy could mean homosexual tendencies but not gay. its only when you feel total sexual feelings for someone of the same sex that your gay. besides not everyones a statistic.
You know that sound like something Jerrek would say... :erm:

AlladinSane said:
You know that sound like something Jerrek would say... :erm:

dear god Noite thats low. really low. you must not like me much comparing me to Jizlick. Im hurt :crying4:

and it probably is though that would be one of the few points id agree with him on

Back