How much do you drink?

I no longer drink (didn't quit, just don't) but at my height of overindulging I did about 3/4 of a case a beer a night.

How much alcohol i can drink?.......i'd say.....1-1.5 litres of rum/vodka/brandy, i'm still able to walk and "kind of talk"

geez, i'm having problems with half/a third of that...:eek:

Luis G said:
how much i drink?.....one or two shoots, i quit drinking the way i used to.

How much alcohol i can drink?.......i'd say.....1-1.5 litres of rum/vodka/brandy, i'm still able to walk and "kind of talk" :D
Sorry I don't believe that. Unless you weight 200kg...

Noite, when I was 18 I drank 6 beers and a liter of brandy in one hour and was still walking around. I didn't enjoy the next two days though.

I drink on occasion, however, since I don't drink too often, I usually chug-a-lug when I do. Of course, its in the company of good friends & family...so a pretty safe environment.

Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down. No problem... :D

BTW, Miki...How did you escape Ku'u's evil clutches? Did Na help you?

hey, this is cool

i can post a topic in the afternoon, then come back the next day and it's got loads of responses! rock on!

I don't drink.
I am 13, so it's illegal
One time my uncle gave me a drink that he was "41% sure it's not alcaholic" and I felt bad for about an hour. Then I went and crashed a party, where the gave me a coke, and i wasn't sure if there was alcahol in it or not.
My uncle is cool!

Gato_Solo said:
Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down. No problem... :D

BTW, Miki...How did you escape Ku'u's evil clutches? Did Na help you?

I ran, ran like the wind the first chance I got. It's harder for her to catch me now that she's packing a kid and a husband. :D

Around this time of the year it's probably around 20 units per week, but normally it would be about 20-25 units per month.

ipmoof said:
Um... probably drink about 50 units a week if I am out two "big" nights. If it's just the Friday then about 30/week I guess.

Our unit is about half a pint of lager or one shot of whisky.

Back