How old are you?

OMG! I am getting VERY creeped out! Not only are people checking my birthdate and the day it falls on this year they are chcking the day I was born! :eek:

Just for all of your information, the year I turned 13 was the last (and only time so far) that my birthday fell on Friday the 13th.

I'm 19, will die at the age of 69, 71, 72, or any of the other numbers the death test gave me each time I was bored... gotta do it again though, some things've changed in the meantime...

Nixy: It would be really creepy if you became 13 on the 13th December (we'll leave out the 13th month some people get ;)) 1313, at exactly 13:13... especially if you know that you would know be posting at the age of 688. Now where was that 'do you believe in ghosts' thread again? ;)

wanna know what else! I house i lived in when I turned 13 of friday the 13th was house # 13!

I know some seriously freaky coincidences.
But they're a lot to do with...well...death, so I won't post em. :D

Nixy...it would be cool if you were the spawn of satan.
:D

Nixy said:
Yeah, if I was the spawn of satan everythng would be so much easier!

yeah...no queuing for a start.

"SPAWN OF SATAN, COMING THROUGH!"

*the crowd parts obligingly*

Yeah, no worries about having mutual feelings for osmoene across the world, no worries about whether people like me(everyone would hate me)

well, 13 is my mom's favourite number. i think she reseached all this and did all this stuff on purpose! (even have me onthe day she did!)

Nixy said:
Yeah, no worries about having mutual feelings for osmoene across the world, no worries about whether people like me(everyone would hate me)

Hmm...
sounds like you're touching on something serious, there, Nix.

I'd still like you if you were the Spawn of Satan!!!!

(huh...I never thought I'd say that)

well, whether or not people like me isn't really a big deal with me, I just added that so I'd have more than one thing in the list! Thank You anyway though scanty!

Nixy said:
well, whether or not people like me isn't really a big deal with me, I just added that so I'd have more than one thing in the list! Thank You anyway though scanty!

oh, okay...kewl...

*feels strangely vacant*

Back