How old are you?

*Shadowfax to the rescue!

*slaps SL (not a bitchslap, a very manly slap :headbang:) for scaring Nicole*

^ didn't slap to hard, 'cause SL is a nice guy! Just hard enough to make him say sorry! :headbang:

Yeah it was.

i think Scanty left because she was afraid of your bat and she gave me the gun to protect myself...

*was defending against Nixy possibly bitchslapping me and got ambushed by Shadowfax's slap*

You caught me with my guard down! OK, I'm done with the green head bang for now. Now before anyone swings a bat or aims a gun at me, just for you Nixy, all your favorites:

:(:cocktail::choclate::borg::blush::biker::nono::shrug::tank::swing::whip::love3::sperm::tomato::wave::banana::banana2:*handonhip:spam::army::bitchslap::barfonu::band::crying4::crying3:*puke*:hump::worm:

Me afraid!
HAH!

I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!

I MOCK THE GATES OF HELL!

I SAY 'PISS OFF' TO MIKE TYSON ON ONE OF HIS BAD DAYS!

I...

oop, shit, someone's coming...

*runs the hell away again*

I do hate what the borg stand for but I think it is funny to watch them and I also think the smilie is SUPER cute.

OMG! For the life of me i couln;t figure out what Luis was talking about but I was too lazy to ask. I JUST now realized when I read Ku'u's post what this thread started off being about! (I'm even the one that started it! DOH!)

I know, doesn't it just Piss you off when people stay On Topic like that? The nerve.

Back