How old are you?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rose said:
*giggles* Would that be a manuel pump?

From a guy named Manuel? No.

Really though, I knew a guy a few years ago that got one, said he loves it, takes about ten squeezes on the little pump to get things going, and he's up for as long as he or she wants it to be. Sounds like a good plan to me.

chcr

Too cute for words
Oh I'm 33 now, in case you didn't read back all the way. Fuck I'm getting old.

Fuck you, youngster! Just wait, it gets worse.:D

And stewey, just let me put in my bitin' teeth and find my walker and I'll settle your hash too. :rofl:

Raven

Annoying SOB
settle my hash? it looks pretty much settled to me *peers at corned beef hash* yep tis settled

Raven

Annoying SOB
pass happened before I got here but the general consensus from what Ive heard was that he was an annoying twat who hid behind the AUP whenever his actions were questioned. Every time.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Not from what Ive seen... he did it persistently and on purpose just to aggrivate the mods and admins from what Ive heard

peterska2

steweygrrrr said:
Not from what Ive seen... he did it persistently and on purpose just to aggrivate the mods and admins from what Ive heard

Visit www,nthellworld.co.uk and www.ntlhell.co.uk and see what I've been upto on them.

It's not a pretty sight on ntlhell but nthellworld most of it has been deleted but some of it is still there and there is a massive admin bashing of me available on open forums.