How old are you?

A.B.Normal

steweygrrrr said:
Not from what Ive seen... he did it persistently and on purpose just to aggrivate the mods and admins from what Ive heard

Aggravated everyone else too ,Mods and Admins were the only ones able to do anything about it.
:lloyd:

I've posted my age in this thread somewhere before,but damn the new crowds making me feel old at 38. :eyepop:

SexyBoo

CydCharisse said:
I'm not yet 21, so I'm not celebrating with you SexyBoo ;)
You certainly aren't. :)
I guess it won't be so bad when it comes, but I'm not so sure I'm ready to get into my 30's yet - I still feel too young and stupid! :retard:

AliBop

SexyBoo said:
You certainly aren't. :)
I guess it won't be so bad when it comes, but I'm not so sure I'm ready to get into my 30's yet - I still feel too young and stupid! :retard:

That's exactly how I feel, I know I'm not old and I don't feel old... but I don't wanna let go of my twenties.
If the thirties go as quick as the twenties then before I know it I'll be in my forties :bolt:

Raven

Annoying SOB
well I'd rather some of the shit in my life had lost its time-space deadbolts and hit me all at once.....

peterska2

Kevin76 said:
I'm 26... 27 on Christmas Day :crying4:

Does it not bug you having your birthday on Christmas day?

I know it would bug me.

My real one is New Years eve and that is a pain in the arse so I moved it to Jan 31st. Much nicer.