Humanity's biggest flaw.

IDLEchild

What constitues as our single most defective and maladaptive flaw that is effective to the whole humanity according to you?. What are our intentions in employing cruel and unusual punsihments to our own species besides the obvious material and social gains?.

on the other end of the spectrum

What would you consider our best characharistic as a human being. One that gives humanity hope against the former mentioned traits?.

Buttcrackdivine said:
What constitues as our single most defective and maladaptive flaw.

religion and politics

What would you consider our best characharistic as a human being. One that gives humanity hope against the former mentioned traits?.

art

Flaw : Pride. Greed stems from pride. Pride makes us do everything we shouldn't do.

Qualities: Love.

Shadowfax said:
so what's your view on this, bcd?

Flaw - Sense of self preservation.....all the the flaws stem from there.

Quality - A newborn child...nothing represents ideal humanity better than a newborn child.

Quality - A newborn child...nothing represents ideal humanity better than a newborn child.

very interesting point....i must agree that a newborn child does represent ideal humanity, but i wouldn't decribe it as characharistic though.

still pondering about it myself btw...

Well i find a newborn subjectively the best characteristic of humanity and objectively the closest we get to perfection in humanity.

Back