I double dog dare you!

Nixy said:
Then what was the point of his cutting it out and reattaching it? He shoulda used his graphic whatzzit skills to make it bigger and clearer....

He did. Really good, isn't he?

Professur said:
He did. Really good, isn't he?

It's the same size and darker...

*wonders if she really IS drunk and doesn't know it*

Who spiked my Crystal Lite?! *handonhip

Lemme see.... a pic reduced to 72ppi. Take a miniature portion of it, less than 50X50px. I can resize it to my heart's content but it won't look any nicer.
Sharpening, desaturation, if I had more than 10 minutes, I could use a healing brush and try and fix something....but the pixels make it look like hell.

The whole point was...if you're going to reply to a dare with a miniature pic that doesn't show any details...why bother?

Hey, it filled all the dare's requirements. Besides, if you want to know what I looked like as a kid, there's three versions of me staring outta that picture.

MrBishop said:
Lemme see.... a pic reduced to 72ppi. Take a miniature portion of it, less than 50X50px. I can resize it to my heart's content but it won't look any nicer.
Sharpening, desaturation, if I had more than 10 minutes, I could use a healing brush and try and fix something....but the pixels make it look like hell.

The whole point was...if you're going to reply to a dare with a miniature pic that doesn't show any details...why bother?

What about all those fancy tricks on CSI? :lloyd:

You know what pisses me off about CSI? Not once, do they pay hommage to the man that started them off; Quincy.

And, how come every crime gets solved .... by the evidence. No knocking on doors, talking to sniches, no police work. Every crime ..... jsut by trace evidence.

Professur said:
You know what pisses me off about CSI? Not once, do they pay hommage to the man that started them off; Quincy.

And, how come every crime gets solved .... by the evidence. No knocking on doors, talking to sniches, no police work. Every crime ..... jsut by trace evidence.

Sometimes they talk to people to solve the crime...

What in hell is the crime lab doing talking to anyone, anyways. That's not their job. That's the real cops' job.

Professur said:
What in hell is the crime lab doing talking to anyone, anyways. That's not their job. That's the real cops' job.

They have a real cop who does it now. It's the blond chick...she used to be CSI for a little while I think but now she's a detective.

Professur said:
That show annoys me no end, for the reasons you mentioned, plus others like the silly "fake" technology shit with whirry noises. Eesh. If my computer made noises like that all the time, I'd fuckin' shoot the damned thing. Yeah, I hate that show. [/grinch]

SouthernN'Proud said:
Has no pics. Period.

Dammit.

Whenever you meet up with Unc and Tonks he's going to have to snap some shots so we can all see your mug :D

Back