I have a gay stalker

75renegade

ipmoof said:
You are female, apparently.

Oh she' s female allright, an' she's got a well-trained possey of doggies with little laserbeams attached to their heads, who're more than ready to turn any 'unbelievers' into steamin' piles of elephant dung.........figuratively speakin'.:D

Q

If Jerrek or Jezebel or whatever the fuck his name is now, ever started stalking me...I'd have to drive up to Montreal and start shooting eveybody I even thought might be him.

Q

75renegade said:
Ummm......Q?

Yer doggies DO still have those little lasers attached to them, don't they?
No...we had to give the lasers back....some crap about deadly weapons and permits... BUT they do have big CHOMPING teeth.....and they don't like rodents, which would include weasels.

Jeslek

Banned
Q said:
If Jerrek or Jezebel or whatever the fuck his name is now, ever started stalking me...I'd have to drive up to Montreal and start shooting eveybody I even thought might be him.
Wrong town. But feel free, they're mostly French up there. Just don't hit Prof.

And don't worry, I doubt anyone would want to stalk you. :)

75renegade

Jeslek said:
Q said:
Wrong town. But feel free, they're mostly French up there. Just don't hit Prof.

And don't worry, I doubt anyone would want to stalk you. :)

'gluttons' fer punishment, me thinks...................*bolts fer the door*...

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
lol moof, i had to do a double take.
jeslek? whats up with the name changes every couple of months?
COMMIT, its like girls or guys, you just gotta make a decision and stick with it. but please refrain from hitting on all the guys, you make them nervous.
now go get yerself a chick and have her ducktape you to the bed......