I hear the call...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
...and I must obey. The siren song has found me, and I am powerless to fight it. I am only mortal flesh and blood, and thy beckoning has found my hearkening ear yet again.

Thy triglyceride-laden temptations, oh how they make me yearn for thee. Resistence is futile...I must, I WILL surrender.

wdwafhou.jpg

Patty melt double plate, scattered smothered covered topped and peppered please. Damn the torpedos...when I fall off a wagon I go head first!

Legible paint on the tarmac? no cigarette butts scattered, smothered, and covered on the parking lot? Who the hell retouched that photo? No such Waffle House ever looks like that.

Tonks, can you scan and post a menu???

I'm trying without success to remember what I'd order for breakfast.

SouthernN'Proud said:
*handonhip

You can remember the menu but not what you ordered off it?

I was dealing with three kids. I pretty much saw two lines of it, and ordered the first thing I could pronounce.

Yeah. It is Waffle House after all. One of the reasons I love it.

My idea of the ideal bereakfast is a few scrambled eggs, a small fried pig, homemade biscuits and sausage gravy, fried taters, sliced t'maters, apple butter, oatmeal, and a half dozen strawberries to make it healthy.

Damn, SN'P, that looks like the Waffle House in Atlanta -- next to the Airport Hilton! LOL

I always have 1 waffle, a side of bacon, and coffee. :)

Professur said:
Tonks, can you scan and post a menu???

I'm trying without success to remember what I'd order for breakfast.
I took a picture of the menu at Tonks' Waffle House and it's on my photo gallery.

Am I the only person who can't stomach meat during breakfast? Having a couple of sausage links is as far as I'll go. I had steak and eggs once, and it was just too weird.

Back