I hear the call...

You're in a group that doesn't include me, GF. Breakfast without meat is .... someone else's breakfast.

greenfreak said:
I'm with you, nothing in NY state at all. We have IHOP's but I'm not a big fan. I'd rather eat at a diner.

You've got a bunch in PA. That's not too far from you.

greenfreak said:
Am I the only person who can't stomach meat during breakfast? Having a couple of sausage links is as far as I'll go. I had steak and eggs once, and it was just too weird.

You're probably not the only one, but you'd definitely get some looks in these parts.

Professur said:
And ... I'm going home to frozen pizza.

*cartman*screw you guys, I'm going home

Wow, that really sucks prof. I've been marinating a London broil for about 20 hours now, gonna go home and slap that hunk o' bovine on the grill. Get the missus to throw together one of her salads, maybe grill up some corn on the cob to go with it...

Oh, am I doing it again? Sorry.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Wow, that really sucks prof. I've been marinating a London broil for about 20 hours now, gonna go home and slap that hunk o' bovine on the grill. Get the missus to throw together one of her salads, maybe grill up some corn on the cob to go with it...

Oh, am I doing it again? Sorry.

sigh.

i am on my pre flight diet...water

i hate you

greenfreak said:
Am I the only person who can't stomach meat during breakfast? Having a couple of sausage links is as far as I'll go. I had steak and eggs once, and it was just too weird.

I can eat whatever on the morning, but I only have a glass of milk for breakfast and that's about it, not even toast.

Professur said:
And ... I'm going home to frozen pizza.

*cartman*screw you guys, I'm going home

I had frozen pizza...by choice...I *heart* it

Bourbon based. Just wait til after it's done being cooked, and use the ourbon out of the shot glass. :grinyes:

Too bad London Broil is such an average cut of meat. Tri-Tip is way better... although admittedly more expensive.

Inkara1 said:
Too bad London Broil is such an average cut of meat. Tri-Tip is way better... although admittedly more expensive.

Depends upon the marinade. You can make London Broil come out better than tri-tip if you soak it right. Most meats are like that. Why spend the extra $1.50 a pound, or so, if you don't have to? ;)

Back