i just got banned again from my other place

AlphaTroll

crystal scan said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
post whoring

Date the ban will be lifted: 12-12-2005

:crying4: , but guess what you get to have me for 3-4 hours after day :lol2:

Well wow, that really is interesting.....alert the media......the nobel committee...wake Mother Theresa from the dead.....sing kumbaya......I really do feel a stirring in the area around my navel....*fart*

Inkara1

Professur said:
Tell me about it. I totally blew up at an operator over that. 50c for a local fucking call. Finally bought a phone there just to not pay that.
How much did the new phone cost?

unclehobart

If its like any other cell phone plan:

9.99 a month advertised... theeen....

7.99 franchise fees
2.00 sales tax
2.15 FCC hookup fee
1.81 line charge
.60 tower maintenence plan
6.50 customer service fee

yaddda, yadda, yadda....

Professur

Neg. $49 for the phone, and $20 for the prepaid card. And now I have a Georgia local phone number whenever I want, and all I have to do is get my ass south of the border to use it. And (if I remember right) it's 35c a minute anywhere in the US. I can live with that.

Professur

Nixy said:
So, $70...that would have been enough for 140 local calls...

The closest working pay phone was at a gas station right next to a busy interstate one exit down. I paid $49 to have a phone whereever I went, and cheaper calls to boot. I won't mention that the one collect call home we made from a pay phone cost Mum nearly $25. Calls home on the cell were 70c a minute.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Neg. $49 for the phone, and $20 for the prepaid card. And now I have a Georgia local phone number whenever I want, and all I have to do is get my ass south of the border to use it. And (if I remember right) it's 35c a minute anywhere in the US. I can live with that.

Virgin Mobile? If so, 25 cents a minute for the first 10 minutes of use in a day.

Thing is, you have to put money on the account once every 90 days whether you've used up the whole balance or not. If you haven't done that then your number would probably be reassigned by now.

Professur

That's the one. I'll probably drop a note on it next time I'm in platsburg. If the number's gone, I'll just get another one assigned. No biggy. It served it's purpose, which was to provide a number we could be reached at in case of emergency. I keep a Bell Mobility Solo phone for the same thing. I've a prepaid card that I keep in the holster with it. If anyone needs a cell for any reason, I activate the card and they're good to go.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
That's the one. I'll probably drop a note on it next time I'm in platsburg. If the number's gone, I'll just get another one assigned. No biggy. It served it's purpose, which was to provide a number we could be reached at in case of emergency. I keep a Bell Mobility Solo phone for the same thing. I've a prepaid card that I keep in the holster with it. If anyone needs a cell for any reason, I activate the card and they're good to go.

I dunno if it works like that...atleast with Telus if you lose your number you have to pay a reactivation fee of $50

Inkara1

Virgin's not like that; you just have to buy the new card as far as costs are concerned. Only downside is you have to reprogram the phone for the new number.

AJ

You'd think that, but then they invented the IM. =]

Anyhow. Fury still the same inactive dud he's always been? ;)