I know...

A.B.Normal

AlphaTroll said:
You say that like you think there's a crap part to tits.

With age its inevitable the two will meet

*was searching for a cartoony pic of an old lady with boobs past her knees,but all I was finding was pics which violated the AUP. :evilcool:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Love the hat... and the Mr. Potato Head features stuck into the pumpkins. :D

I think those are meant for pumpkins...

Funny you should mention the Potatoheads though... my roommate has a Mrs Potatohead and she bought me a Mr Potatohead silly suitcase for Christmas (he can be a he or a she...right now he is a he)...and you should see some of the things Mr and Mrs Potatohead have been getting up to around the apartment! When i left to come into school they were on the edge of the bathtub...Mrs was leaned back and Mr was leaned over in front of her with his tongue out...;)

Inkara1

Nixy said:
I think those are meant for pumpkins...

Funny you should mention the Potatoheads though... my roommate has a Mrs Potatohead and she bought me a Mr Potatohead silly suitcase for Christmas (he can be a he or a she...right now he is a he)...and you should see some of the things Mr and Mrs Potatohead have been getting up to around the apartment! When i left to come into school they were on the edge of the bathtub...Mrs was leaned back and Mr was leaned over in front of her with his tongue out...;)
I'll bet that wasn't a very tasty experience. You have to get a potato hot before you eat it. Otherwise the taste sucks. ;)