Communistrator
Staff member
Justintime said:
I need to know what exactly you look like before i kick your ass.:rolleyes:
s'ok...you can just sit back with a beer, relax and watch me do it :headbang:

;)

75renegade

greenfreak said:
not me; I wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction of getting the constant attention you so desperately seek.

Pure unadulterated realistic observation, offered in a spirit of gentleness, mercy, an' pity, (me thinks).

*steps aside to GF's patient, wise, parental words*

(thinkin' of the many times I've pushed the carin' folk in my life to the point of a, "pick-a-side" type decision) like, (accept me as 'monster'- 'detestable', or not at all)

Am also an only-child ya know. Astranged many a would-be friend, in a fit of vengefull rage, which derived from the attitude that, "I was wronged / so, all must suffer my own pain".

Missed out on the love of a lot of special, patient folks who offered a lot more for the learnin' than I ever gave 'em credit for.

Not tryin' to say I've walked a mile in LL's shoes, jus' that many a life's offered love is forfeit to our own lust or anger, in effort to feel a greater sense of self worth than we, ourselves can conjure.

Life is so short, 'ere on Earth, people are precious, don't wanna spend any more time denyin' my own 'frailty'. Jus' wanna accept the love of others, which I desperately need to help me along, in my own little journey, while also seein' an' actin' on opportunities to offer a similar kinda love to folk who struggle for the same 'sense' of selfworth as I.:)

Inkara1

Jeslek said:
So, um, suppose there is some kind of OTC get together, who would like to (try to?) beat me up? :cool: :D
How about that. There actually was an OTC get-together, and no ass was kicked. I guess this thread was just a year and a half too early.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:
How about that. There actually was an OTC get-together, and no ass was kicked. I guess this thread was just a year and a half too early.

uhmmmm.....well....actually

tonks kicked my ass

as well as some others

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
uhmmmm.....well....actually

tonks kicked my ass

as well as some others

Would you like the pics of said event in the BBQ thread? :p