I tried

Gotnolegs

I moved house...

Got no net connection at home so am reliant on cyber cafs and the like. Doesn't really make for easy posting :crying4: Good to see ya buddy...

G

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gotnolegs said:
and tried but I just can't keep away...

Life without Gonz just isn't worth living

Did ya miss me?

G

All this time and effort I put out to annoy you, and the only person you come back for is Gonz? How humiliating. Welcome back, anyway. :D

You'll have to forgive Oz. I've been trying to get him to adopt US spelling, but it just won't take hold, eh Oz? :grinno:

Oz

Gato_Solo said:
You'll have to forgive Oz. I've been trying to get him to adopt US spelling, but it just won't take hold, eh Oz? :grinno:

Man, brit spelling don't even stick with me..........I've never been one to stick to rules, and the rules of the written word have no chance ;)

As Mark Twain once said: Anyone who can think of only one way to spell a word, obviously lacks imagination :swing:

Gotnolegs

Gato_Solo said:
All this time and effort I put out to annoy you, and the only person you come back for is Gonz? How humiliating. Welcome back, anyway. :D

Thats because I'm in denial about your existence. My therapist is quite hopeful for a full recovery though as long as I stay clear of the real world...

oops

:D

G