I want to be spanked.

Shadowfax said:
have you been drinking for the first time jerrek :confuse:

i'm really missing ANY point of this thread
No, I don't drink. And not everything in life has a point.

I guess a lot of people like being spanked. :p

i wish someone would spank me or do something to me, the things i think about all the time.
i still have that roll of red duct tape. it's still in the wrapper. i have no one to use it on, and no one wants to use it on me, either, im sure, because no one's interested in me like that.
my lovey peep (ben, from england), and i havent talked in months... he was perfect for those needs. satisfying them, even if only mentally, and thru words on a screen.
i should just find a nice girl. i, like, worship females. the shape of the female body is almost always unbearably beautiful. i have some female frriends who i think i could turn on to the fetish type stuff, too.
um, this post is being kind of weird now :-/
but i just am lonely a lot and... it sucks so badly. :crying4:

ash r said:
i wish someone would spank me or do something to me, the things i think about all the time.
lol...

i still have that roll of red duct tape. it's still in the wrapper. i have no one to use it on, and no one wants to use it on me, either, im sure, because no one's interested in me like that.
Well, few people take on such a ... err, ... interesting outlook on life that I do... I really like doing weird things and disturbing people (in a good way) in all possible ways, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and all that... lol...

i should just find a nice girl. i, like, worship females. the shape of the female body is almost always unbearably beautiful. i have some female frriends who i think i could turn on to the fetish type stuff, too.
:rofl2: Good for you. I agree with "i, like, worship females" and "the shape of the female body is almost always unbearably beautiful"... Regardless what some people think, you CAN have fun with a person that is the same sex as you... without being gay or lesbian (ignore what people think, friends are friends)

But the key to having do people stuff to you is that you should do stuff to them... :) Just take it easy at first... People KNOW me very well and EXPECT me to do weird things and all that... So if chain someone to the bed through his newly acquired piercing (which I did recently), they don't look too odd at me... lol... (Don't ask what they did to me in return, ugh).

or perhaps ask for more :)

spanking is pretty generally accepted by society...and if it wasn't, who cares about what society thinks is right anyway? :)

AlladinSane said:
freako104 said:
umm alladin thats Nixys fish. didnt you know the rules?? only she can use it(unless she gives permission)
No, that's my trout I bought it at the market! MOM that ugly guy stole my trout :crying6:

what ugly guy?? theres one super ugly dude here and i didnt touch your fish. read the posts. all i did was let Nixy use my whip cause you and gato stole her fish from her poor girl. ash id spank you but were only friends ;).

Back