I was wondering...

in TO, for a crackwhore, it's 20 for a blowjob and 100 for sex...

don't ask how I know :retard:

For what its worth, I think we're all 'whores' to some strange lover who does not have our best interest at heart. (Perhaps jus' lookin' for personal validation)

I question whether we're really willin' to face that 'lover' honestly, or jus' lay back, with eyes closed, waitin' for it to 'ave its fill of us...................

Jus' bein' psuedo-philisophical (again). - an' way out there, I know

.............Connect or fast-forward.........it seemed more a 'moral' question, than a request for "mechanical" direction.............:)

Jerrek said:
s topic came up because I was watching Eyes Wide Shut for the first time (that director is fucked in the head lol). Two of my roommates and I were discussing these things... including

you dont like stanlry kubrick???

Jerrek said:
Would you strip for money? In front of members of the opposite sex? For how much? What if it is members of the same sex? How much would you cost? What if your mother was in the audience? Would you for a million dollars?

no. i wouldnt torture anyone with that. seeing me is hell in and of itself.

Jerrek said:
What about sex? Can you be bought? For how much

no i will only sleep with a woman if she and i are in love. if she wants another girl to experiment then ill do what she wants. and i cant be bought.

Jerrek said:
And I will freely admit it. I can be bought if the price is right. There is little I won't do for money. Sounds materialistic, but ... I'm just being honest.
So your morals end where the money begins, that's it? (Flame me if you want but I'm gonna ask)

AlladinSane said:
Jerrek said:
And I will freely admit it. I can be bought if the price is right. There is little I won't do for money. Sounds materialistic, but ... I'm just being honest.
So your morals end where the money begins, that's it? (Flame me if you want but I'm gonna ask)

This is not a flame, but an actual quest for knowledge...

What would you do for money? Say...$10,000,000.00 USD. It has to be something public, and it has to be something you wouldn't ordinarily do, but what would be your most outrageous act?

Open question. Just wondering...After the deed, nothing more will be mentioned, and it's up to society to forgive and/or forget, but you will not get into any legal trouble for the act itself.

I don't know if that counts, but I would fight a professional boxer for that amount. Well not really fight, I would risk staying in the same ring and try to survive as many as I could :D. Other than that I don't think I would do anything I consider morally wrong for any amount of money. At least I can't think of anything...

AlladinSane said:
Jerrek said:

Jerrek, Would you be Castro? ;)

For that much money, I might just get down on my knees and give head (preferrably to a woman :brow: )

fury said:
For that much money, I might just get down on my knees and give head (preferrably to a woman :brow: )

ummmmmmmmmm fury you cant really give head to a woman. you can eat her out but head can only go to guys. and i hold my values higher than money so im not buyable.

jerrek, come to amsterdam to investigate....i'm pretty sure they'll know.

however, i'm not gonna find out, staying far away from them.

That is a hard question, isn't it? I'd do a lot for money, if the price is right. Some stuff might just be more expensive than others, but I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people in this world can be bought out.

:sick: :sick2: :sick3: dude you can eat them out giving head is only for guys(the penis head is what its referring to). oh wait this is you so it wouldnt be a woman my bad ;)

Jerrek said:
That is a hard question, isn't it? I'd do a lot for money, if the price is right. Some stuff might just be more expensive than others, but I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people in this world can be bought out.
Sure it is. But I wouldn't bet all your money on counting myself on that 99.9 ;)

I can be bought. To do something totally degrading, I don't know. But I would do alot of things that I wouldn't normally do for the right amount of money.

Lets see...Last time I was in Europe, the going rate was 50 German Marks. I don't know what that is in Euros, though...

Back