If the construction workers won't build the mosque, who will?

Allah hu Akbar!

*kicks chair*

1282441827516.jpg

Park51 will grow into a world-class community center, planned to include the following facilities:
outstanding recreation spaces and fitness facilities (swimming pool, gym, basketball court)
a 500-seat auditorium
a restaurant and culinary school
cultural amenities including exhibitions
education programs
a library, reading room and art studios
childcare services
a mosque, intended to be run separately from Park51 but open to and accessible to all members, visitors and our New York community
a September 11th memorial and quiet contemplation space, open to all

It's a community centre with a mosque in it...ya know, like a hospital but with a chapel in it.

It even has a Flight school! Landing isn't taught.

It’s a fricken future Al-Qaeda recruitment centre.

Park51 will grow into a world-class community center, planned to include the following facilities:
outstanding recreation spaces and fitness facilities (swimming pool, gym, basketball court)
a 500-seat auditorium
a restaurant and culinary school
cultural amenities including exhibitions
education programs
a library, reading room and art studios
childcare services
a mosque, intended to be run separately from Park51 but open to and accessible to all members, visitors and our New York community
a September 11th memorial and quiet contemplation space, open to all

It's a community centre with a mosque in it...ya know, like a hospital but with a chapel in it.

Sucker!!!

Nice use of Godwins ;)
I saw the video..nice use of typography.
It's basically talking about (some of) the things which people may not know about Islam, but has an obvious question which remains unasked.

Knowing this, what are you going to do to stop it?

Obviously, political rambling wouldn't work and peaceful Muslims are obviously lying through their teeth, so the only obvious solution would be 'get rid of the Muslims' - holy war on foreign lands in order to free them and internment camps locally to suppress the obvious Muslim invasion.

Strikes me as an obvious parallel to another group that tried to do the same thing to yet another non-Christian religious group.

Sometimes Godwin is recommended to wake up the stupefied.

It's basically talking about (some of) the things which people may not know about Islam, but has an obvious question which remains unasked.

I'm going to continue to oppose the political subversion of my nation by Islam.

It's Islam that needs to make some changes, preferably in they can do it in the middle east. -- Maybe the could allow some tolerance over there before we believe that they will be any different over here.

So I guess the real question is: If Islam shows little to no tolerance of religious/political over there, why would we expect Islam to be any different here?

I'm going to continue to oppose the political subversion of my nation by Islam.

It's Islam that needs to make some changes, preferably in they can do it in the middle east. -- Maybe the could allow some tolerance over there before we believe that they will be any different over here.

So I guess the real question is: If Islam shows little to no tolerance of religious/political over there, why would we expect Islam to be any different here?
Your GVT isn't based on Islam. It'd be kinda hard to recreate the entire system from the ground up without resistance from all sides.

There are some countries which have shaken off the power of Islam and become more secular. You invaded one twice.

That you keep kissing the feet of a fully Islamic state and handing them your wallet is not to be discussed. After all, Saudi Arabia is your friend.

Obviously, political rambling wouldn't work and peaceful Muslims are obviously lying through their teeth, so the only obvious solution would be 'get rid of the Muslims' - holy war on foreign lands in order to free them and internment camps locally to suppress the obvious Muslim invasion.

Strikes me as an obvious parallel to another group that tried to do the same thing to yet another non-Christian religious group.

Sometimes Godwin is recommended to wake up the stupefied.

Care to elaborate on that, Bish?

There are no peaceful Moosies

I guess siding with the jihadists on the ground zero mosque issues
then going on vacation again didn’t boost the One’s approval ratings.

Clearly most Americans are mouth breathing Islamophobic bigots!

flxdas.jpg

Care to elaborate on that, Bish?

Find a scapegoat. Place blame for all ills on said scapegoat. Make the scapegoat look like the enemy. Get the people behind you. Get rid of the scapegoat thus making yourself look like a hero.

For the RC's, the scapegoat was the Jews. (They killed Jesus after all)
For the Nazis, the scapegoat was the Jews.
For the Cons the scapegoat is the Muslims.
It used to the the Russians (Communists)

Elaborate enough?

Bishy we defeated the Rooskies
and once we defeat the commies
in our own government
we’ll defeat the Moosies too.

simple enough for ya?

juy81s.jpg

Find a scapegoat. Place blame for all ills on said scapegoat. Make the scapegoat look like the enemy. Get the people behind you. Get rid of the scapegoat thus making yourself look like a hero.

For the RC's, the scapegoat was the Jews. (They killed Jesus after all)
For the Nazis, the scapegoat was the Jews.
For the Cons the scapegoat is the Muslims.
It used to the the Russians (Communists)

Elaborate enough?

Actually, you referred the parallel in the singular sense, not plural. I was wondering which group.

By the way, how did the Catholic Church used the Jews as scapegoats?

Back