If this were your child what would you do?

The little schmuck couldn't think of anywhere else to stick his gum? If he's already got pubes, I'd make him stick a couple of wads of gum down there, to be ripped off slowly after it (the gum) hardens. :shrug:

I'm thinking an unpaid (of course) job at the museum as a "live sculpture" titled: "Gum disposal - place your chewed gums and un-tasty buggers here"

Well, devil's advocate here. But what retards let anyone, let alone children within arm's reach of a painting valued that high? Didn't anyone learn from the moron that tripped over his own shoelace last year and smashed 3 ming dynasty vases in a museum?

Starya said:
I'm thinking an unpaid (of course) job at the museum as a "live sculpture" titled: "Gum disposal - place your chewed gums and un-tasty buggers here"
I like the way you think.

Prof, you have to stop expecting intelligence or "common" sense from people. Experience shows that your bound to be disappointed most of the time.

It's my cross to bear. I refuse to accept the common level of stupidity. People can do better than this. They're jsut (fuck it, I'm not fixing it any longer) to lazy to try.

Professur said:
It's my cross to bear. I refuse to accept the common level of stupidity. People can do better than this. They're jsut (fuck it, I'm not fixing it any longer) to lazy to try.
I think you're giving them too much credit. But then, you're too lazy to fix "jsut." :D

Professur said:
Well, devil's advocate here. But what retards let anyone, let alone children within arm's reach of a painting valued that high? Didn't anyone learn from the moron that tripped over his own shoelace last year and smashed 3 ming dynasty vases in a museum?
That's basically my thoughts too.
Dumbasses. I thought they had the things roped off, and guards there. :confused:

Found it. I'm with most of you, that brat should be bitch slapped and questions being asked as to why more care had not been made to protect the painting...

Professur said:
Well, devil's advocate here. But what retards let anyone, let alone children within arm's reach of a painting valued that high?

My thoughts exactly.

As to the twerp in question, I'd let him spend every Saturday and 30 hours a week during summer break working for free at the museum, doing the lowliest tasks available. Swab toilets, empty trash cans, scrub walls. His leisure time would be nonexistent.

Professur said:
You read my mind. Protect the art better than that and ensure there are enough chaperones or security to prevent idiots from crossing a line 10 feet in front of the painting.

I wonder if mom and dad are going to get the bill for the restoration? Gotta be a hefty amount, I presume.

I fail to see why the issue of protecting the picture comes up. Art is in museums for people to see up close. This child has a severe lack of character, plain and simple. My children are less than have his age and I can wager that they'd realize it was wrong to stick bubblegum on the picture.

We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Our apologies for the inconvenience. (16-0)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060302...BIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--

This should read

"12 year old boy doesn't give a damn about anything but himself..film at...nevermind, you already knew this much"

frnknth2.gif

btw... this is 'The Bay"

Back