If you have kids, take a look

catocom said:
yeah, but They don't say whether that particular lady had a comp in her home.
It is a trailer park after all. :brush:

Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.

BTW, I've got a complaint to the entire GA contingent. You might recall that V3.0 was a late starter talking, and he really jump-started during the GA vacation? Well, damned if he isn't making up for lost time talking now ....... with a bloody GA accent. What the hell do y'all do to him? Maybe it's something in the water down there.

Professur said:
Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on.
well now there are trailer parks, and then there's trash...
Did you see the picture there?
I have seen some respectable parks, but this IS in SC. :D . Probably different
than where you are at.
Are you in a park? I though you had like a separate lot out away from...?

It's sort of half and half. Most parks have an enterance, and internal roads. We're all (30 homes) on the main public road, but water and sewage are private on the property and the land is rented.

catocom said:
yeah, but They don't say whether that particular lady had a comp in her home.
It is a trailer park after all. :brush:

Public library, ace. Free access with a card, which is also free. Main branch is almost always on a public transit line. There are very damned few excuses for not getting a net connection when you really need one these days.

Professur said:
BTW, I've got a complaint to the entire GA contingent. You might recall that V3.0 was a late starter talking, and he really jump-started during the GA vacation? Well, damned if he isn't making up for lost time talking now ....... with a bloody GA accent. What the hell do y'all do to him?

Started him off right.

HomeLAN said:
Public library, ace. Free access with a card, which is also free. Main branch is almost always on a public transit line. There are very damned few excuses for not getting a net connection when you really need one these days.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll concede the point.
I still think we need this site, or others like it though.

Back