If you have kids, take a look

unclehobart

Around here, just taking a piss in the bushes will get you an indecent exposure conviction and get you listed as a sex offender. Sex offender status needs to be pulled down to actually being about sex, sex based violence, and exploitation of minors. Mooning a crowd of old ladies is getting mighty far afield of the intent of the law.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Around here, just taking a piss in the bushes will get you an indecent exposure conviction and get you listed as a sex offender. Sex offender status needs to be pulled down to actually being about sex, sex based violence, and exploitation of minors. Mooning a crowd of old ladies is getting mighty far afield of the intent of the law.

Gotta keep the prosecutors happy

Starya

tonksy said:
Where's the proof? And even if they catch you mid act I believe the charge is Willful commission of a lewd sexual act....or something like that.
Are you kidding me? There is a law against anal penetration (regardless of gender)?

Starya

I think they had that law over here, but it has either been removed, or is just concidered a sleeping law or something. *googles*

tonksy

I have lived in a few states that had only one legal sexual position, standard missionary. Anything else was an offense. I gather that these laws were only broken out when they just wanted another nail for your coffin.

Inkara1

Nowadays, yeah. Back in the day, they were probably sole grounds for prosecution. It's kind of like Tennessee's tax on illegal drugs. If you don't pay the tax and get the stamp, when you get busted they hit you up for possession AND evading taxes.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Inkara1 said:
Nowadays, yeah. Back in the day, they were probably sole grounds for prosecution. It's kind of like Tennessee's tax on illegal drugs. If you don't pay the tax and get the stamp, when you get busted they hit you up for possession AND evading taxes.

Yes they do. I think it's a fantastic law. Wanna sell dope? Pay the tax like someone selling cars has to.

I've read of several cases where they seized a dope dealer's property - house, cars, bank account - to get the tax revenue. Suits me fine. Less I have to pay.

catocom

I've read of several cases where they seized a dope dealer's property - house, cars, bank account
They do that here too. I don't know if they chalk it up as a tax thing though.

alex

There's one living 100 yards down the street from me. He was busted for fondling his own granddaughter. There were posters all over the local stores. and he does show up on that map.

Also found a woman just a mile or so away busted for statutory rape in TN.

Looks like there are about 10-12 within a 3 mile radius of me for various sex crimes (2 rape).

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
alex said:
Also found a woman just a mile or so away busted for statutory rape in TN.

PM me the name if you would. I'm missing one who I suspect left the state with a trucker. Stranger things have happened.

alex

I sent you a PM S&P....but I was gonna say the same thing Inky just said. If she's registered here she's probably not your girl. Are you a cop?

Professur

alex said:
I sent you a PM S&P....but I was gonna say the same thing Inky just said. If she's registered here she's probably not your girl. Are you a cop?

Oh no. Much worse than that.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Oh no. Much worse than that.

:hmm: *handonhip

I'm a probation/parole officer.

PM returned. I should have given you a different age of the daughter probably...late teen/early twenties. Didn't realize how many years it had been.