If you were a Dungeons & Dragons character...

what would be your alignment?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • True Neutral

• Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Evil

• Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

AlladinSane

...what would be your alignment?
Yes this is the most idiotic thread I started. :D Vote and declare your choice we want to know you :). I consider myself to be Lawful Good, as the paladins :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i don't know the rules of the game (i've heard the name, but i just never cared to play it).

But.......chaotic evil sounds appropiate to me :D

Jeslek

Banned
Excellent poll! Here is how it works. An alignment has two parts.

The first part denotes your current actions. Lawful means you have a fixed, systematic plan and you believe in structure. Chaotic means you do what you want, how you want, and don't care about other people. Neutral is a mix between the two.

The second part denotes your long term intentions. Good, neutral, and evil are all pretty self explanatory.

So, Lawful Good means you believe in structure, and a systematic way of doing good things.

Lawful Evil means you believe in structure, and a systematic way of doing evil things.

I consider myself Chaotic Good.

The worst you can be, with respect to society and friends, is Chaotic Neutral.

AlladinSane

Also, being Neutrasl in the first part means you put the second above anything else. A Neutral Good i.e. thinks the goodness have to be achieved above rules or personal desires...

Scanty

Whoops.
I put Chaotic Good and then read LL's definitions. I don't think I'd be that at all, now.
*sigh*
My life will never be the same :( :D

freako104

i dont know much about D/D since i havent played it i went by the call of cthulhu d20 book and chose chaotic good since i want to protect the innocent no matter what happens to the bad guy.

Professur

My character was a chaotic neutral female dwarf fighter; Hilda Granite. I retired her long ago, but she was such a great character, she still turns up as an NPC from time to time. Espescially if the DM things the gruop might need more firepower than they have available. A 18/85 strength chaotic neutral dwarven fighter woman. Highly resistant to magic, and with full blown PMS. Dragons beware.

equinoxe3d

Kewl thread :headbang:

Neutral Good here, although all characters I played until now were LG :(
I think there was a quiz about that once somewhere.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
well, i have no idea what this is but by LL's description I am Neutral evil

equinoxe3d

I would love to, although I need to get up to date with the 3rd edition rules and system (no TAC0, new character ability system), since I've played only the 2nd ed. :eek: