If you were a Dungeons & Dragons character...

what would be your alignment?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • True Neutral

• Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Evil

• Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
AlladinSane said:
I'm talking about YOU... If you as you are were a D&D character how would you define yourself?

I put a great deal of myself into Hilda.

Geez prof. You left the door wide the f**k open on that one... :laugh5::laugh: :rofl:

Professur

Scanty said:
Yeah, i'll be Lawful Evil.

Minorities are so much cooler. :cool:

Lawful evil is very cool. If you can pull it off. It's not an very easy personality.

Chaotic neutral means that you spend a lot of time trying to randomize your actions. Including changing sides in mid-fight. Lawful Evil means that you play selfish, but according to rules. Your own set of rules, but rules none the less. It's not easy to avoid slipping into lawful good. And a slip like that can cost you big time if the DM catches it. I saw one wizard loose all the XP he gained through an entire campain because of one selfless act: leaving a tip. During the same campain, Hilda ripped open one of our NPC's for brushing up against me. Took a lot of healing to save him.

Professur

I had a thought for a nasty spell. Have a priest and mage work together and cast raise dead and air elemental on cremated ashes. The result should be something akin to an undead tornado. Cast it on several and have 1D6 damage per corpseworth of ashes. A viking funeral site could net you a 100+D6 undead monster.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
I had a thought for a nasty spell. Have a priest and mage work together and cast raise dead and air elemental on cremated ashes. The result should be something akin to an undead tornado. Cast it on several and have 1D6 damage per corpseworth of ashes. A viking funeral site could net you a 100+D6 undead monster.

The truly pathetic part is...I understand every syllable of this... :suicide:

unclehobart

Wouldn't it be better to fill up the air elemental with about 20 +5 swords of sharpness? Send that puppy into a room full of kobolds and see what happens. I'll give you a hint ... chutney.

Professur

But any equally skilled mage could disperse your elemental. Mine gets the undead bonuses, and requires both a mage and cleric with the time to work together. Any physical attack on either one would fail the effort. Not to mention the cost of +5 swords to start with.

MrBishop

An undead tornado? Interesting idea. I'll try it out with Dabo :)

It all depends on the GM though. Mine twists logic in some ways but not in others. F'r instance... we have flying galleons using captured air elementals, but lightning spells aren't electricity and won't automatically hit that fully armoured knight because of metal attracting lightning.

Oh...and a 6d6 megahex sleep will not only knock out that charging rhino, but will also pelt you with raining parrots and monkeys who were above you until you knocked them out with your...you guessed it...MEGAhex sleep spell :(

Professur

unclehobart said:
Disperse my elemental? No way man... I made a saving throw.

You made a saving throw against dispersing the elemental, but not against dispersing the blades. Your elemental loses it's grip, and swords fly in every direction. Anyone within 8 hexes has to make a saving throw against dexterity, at -2, and +1 per hex from the elemental.

Professur

Oh, do be quiet, Halfling. Your simpering does get quite annoying. Now make a saving roll against charisma before I cuff you.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Oh, do be quiet, Halfling. Your simpering does get quite annoying. Now make a saving roll against charisma before I cuff you.

FYI, I played an alcoholic dwarven fighter with a propensity for games of chance TYVM.

Halfling indeed. Hmph.