Illegal Immigration Up Since Senate Bill

highwayman

Of course it would, they want something for nothing and SSI would be a free ride...

Senate debate over an immigration bill that promises Social Security benefits and citizenship for illegal immigrants has already prompted an increase in the number of Mexicans trying to get into the U.S. illegally, Rep. James Sensenbrenner said Sunday

Appearing on NBC's "Meet the Press," Sensenbrenner said: "Mexican government officials have said that the talk of amnesty is actually increasing the flow of illegal immigrants across the border as we speak."

The Wisconsin Republican said that in reaction to the higher numbers, Mexican officials have "redeployed some of their security forces into the desert on the Mexican side of the border to prevent Mexicans who are trying to come across the border from either starving or being dehydrated."

Sensenbrenner, who authored a House immigration bill that mandates the construction of a 700-mile border fence and tough penalties for illegal aliens, urged: "Amnesty is wrong and we should not pass it."

Don't know if I should cry or laugh.

Cry because it is a shame that people do this and joy because we'll get rid of the scum faster.

Big sign in the front "Social Security benefits and citizenship for illegal immigrants" in spanish.
Big men with badges and big guns inside.
Big doors in the back, leading to big trucks to take people back over to the other side of the border.

Bait and switch :)

MrBishop said:
Big sign in the front "Social Security benefits and citizenship for illegal immigrants" in spanish.
Big doors in the back, leading to big trucks to take people back over to the other side of the border.

Good Idea...

MrBishop said:

Profiling. Can't do it.

Professur said:
Profiling. Can't do it.

Why is it profiling? Reword the sign so it would not include the word illeagle. If they can produce proof of citizineship they have the bennies, if not a free ride home with no forwarding address...

Last night, a Berkeley County Sheriff's deputy was stabbed while responding to a domestic dispute. The attacker was shot, and killed. The attacker's name will not be announced until next of kin has been notified. He was only in the US for 3 years, and his next of kin is in Mexico. While some may say that this doesn't mean anything, I beg to differ for the following reasons...

1. The man in question was not a US citizen, and was not filling a highly technical job.
2. The stabbing occured in a trailer park.

Now, while it is possible the man in question was on his way to becoming a US citizen, who wants to take that bet that he was actually doing so? I'll post the source as soon as I can.

Gato_Solo said:
Last night, a Berkeley County Sheriff's deputy was stabbed while responding to a domestic dispute. The attacker was shot, and killed. The attacker's name will not be announced until next of kin has been notified. He was only in the US for 3 years, and his next of kin is in Mexico. While some may say that this doesn't mean anything, I beg to differ for the following reasons...

1. The man in question was not a US citizen, and was not filling a highly technical job.
2. The stabbing occured in a trailer park.

Now, while it is possible the man in question was on his way to becoming a US citizen, who wants to take that bet that he was actually doing so? I'll post the source as soon as I can.
Thank you, no. :shrug:

Oh stop it. All stereotypes have a solid basis in fact. Not every trailer park denizen is a kook low life but if you took 100, at random, you'd find far more Sav-a-Lot shoppers with bad breath & a hip flask than you'd find from a random 100 picked from Deer Shit in the Woods Estates.

Don't take things so personally.

SouthernN'Proud said:
And this is relevent because....

Shame on you Gato. I thought you were above such notions. Prejudice does not suit you well. :thumbdn:

It's relevant because the area the gentleman in question chose to live is an area known to be used by illegal immigrants. They live 8 or more in a trailer so they can send more money back home. If you read more into it, then I suggest that you are the one who has prejudicial thoughts.

The apartment building I live in is also in a trailer park.

Source, BTW...

Gato_Solo said:
It's relevant because the area the gentleman in question chose to live is an area known to be used by illegal immigrants. They live 8 or more in a trailer so they can send more money back home. If you read more into it, then I suggest that you are the one who has prejudicial thoughts.

The apartment building I live in is also in a trailer park.

Source, BTW...

Gonz said:
Oh stop it. All stereotypes have a solid basis in fact. Not every trailer park denizen is a kook low life but if you took 100, at random, you'd find far more Sav-a-Lot shoppers with bad breath & a hip flask than you'd find from a random 100 picked from Deer Shit in the Woods Estates.

Don't take things so personally.

Amazing. Anybody but me syndrome I guess. Able to justify anything to anyone at any time. Unless it hits home...then it's a different story.

I give. Carry on. I'll sit quietly (for now) in the corner, waving my flag and biding my time. Happy crumbling.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Amazing. Anybody but me syndrome I guess. Able to justify anything to anyone at any time. Unless it hits home...then it's a different story.

:hmm: Perhaps I don't get it. Would you please explain it small words?

Professur said:
You're welcome to attend the BBQ and kiss my hairy white ass.

My apologies, but that reference was about the illegal immigrants choice of living arrangements in these parts.

Back