Illegal is good?

That's probably why full coverage, including uninsured motorist coverage, is required by a lot of auto loans.

Winky said:
The cop said: just forget about it...

Hence, it becomes an epidemic. We keep forgettign about it & they keep getting their wrist slapped. Lessons learned?

Luis G said:
I take it you guys have been to several mexican cities then.

With all the scum that crosses the border, I doubt you guys have similar cities to ours.

Fair enough. I'll rephrase. It bears a more similar appearance to pictures I've seen of Mexican cities, and it has been related to me by people who have extensive histories in Mexico that the similarities go much deeper than just physical appearance.

Happy now?

HomeLAN said:
Fair enough. I'll rephrase. It bears a more similar appearance to pictures I've seen of Mexican cities, and it has been related to me by people who have extensive histories in Mexico that the similarities go much deeper than just physical appearance.

Happy now?

When they come back in christmas the city transforms. It suddenly is a place where no one can drive, streets are dirty, people is rude, etc etc. I'm starting to dislike that time of the year just because of that, and I beg for january so they leave.

OMG you are kidding!?!

The plague of the ugly Americanized illegal alien invasion!!!

Run Louie Run!!!

Winky said:
OMG you are kidding!?!

The plague of the ugly Americanized illegal alien invasion!!!

Run Louie Run!!!

That's right, but they are better where they are now :p ;)

Luis G said:
It suddenly is a place where no one can drive, streets are dirty, people is rude, etc etc. I'm starting to dislike that time of the year just because of that

Funny. You sound just like an American.

Luis G said:
When they come back in christmas the city transforms. It suddenly is a place where no one can drive, streets are dirty, people is rude, etc etc. I'm starting to dislike that time of the year just because of that, and I beg for january so they leave.

If they stayed, you'd have a point. Since they leave...;)

Gato_Solo said:
If they stayed, you'd have a point. Since they leave...;)

Depends on what point you think I'm making.

They leave, and our city becomes once again a nice place to live. Hence, my point is that what you guys get is not what is over here ;)

Tell you what, let's turn it around. Come on up here, and I'll run you through a few 'hoods. Form your own opinion.

educated. reasonably polite, doesn't stink ( I assume)

he's precisely who we'd let in.

HomeLAN said:
Tell you what, let's turn it around. Come on up here, and I'll run you through a few 'hoods. Form your own opinion.

Fair enough, but as Leslie pointed out, it is very difficult to get in. Thanks to the illegals for that.

Leslie said:
Try it Luis, I wanna see :D

I overlooked that post last time. I can't just try to see if I can get in, I must call, make an appoinment for an interview (which will take place in about 3 months) and I must pay 100USD just for that priviledge. Not refundable even if they deny the visa.

So I won't bother with it unless I actually plan to go.

Luis G said:
I overlooked that post last time. I can't just try to see if I can get in, I must call, make an appoinment for an interview (which will take place in about 3 months) and I must pay 100USD just for that priviledge. Not refundable even if they deny the visa.

So I won't bother with it unless I actually plan to go.

Hey, Luis. Just sneak over, like everybody else. You can visit some of the more liberal members of the board, and they'll be sure to keep you hidden from those pesky Immigration authorities for the length of your stay. When you see what you like, you can always show up at a local Federal building, declare you are an illegal, and get a free ride back to Morelia. :grinyes:

Back