I'm so ashamed

It doesn't show up that way(the street name has changed) SW side of Fort Wayne, intersection of I69 & I469. The huge building to the west is GM. Just west of there are 2 or 3 buildings, north to south. We're in the southern most building with the trailers sittings all along the perimeter & many in the docks

40* 57' 46.29" N
85* 18' 59.64" W

this the place?

(couldnt find the little circle thing for degree, so i used a *)

looks like the one.That brown field to the north is now GMs & it they paved paradise to put up a parking lot & a building...we have 4 guys running those loads exclusively & the next one north is a car carrier joint...$1.05 per loaded mile (I may end up applying there) (not sure what that little one in the NW is

This it? I can't get anything to show up that displays latitude and longitude on google maps.

Inkara1 said:
This it? I can't get anything to show up that displays latitude and longitude on google maps.

That's the one. I average 19 miles a night driving in circles & crossing the street

I can't get anything to show up that displays latitude and longitude on google maps.
shows up on the bottom left of the map. at least on mine it does

FREE AT LAST!! FREE AT LAST!!! Great God almighty, I'm FREE AT LAST!!

As of 02/28/07, I got my withdrawl card from that group of useless hustlers.

The Lazy Brother-in-Law club no longer gets my hard earned money.

As of 02/28/07, I got my withdrawl card from that group of useless hustlers.

The Lazy Brother-in-Law club no longer gets my hard earned money.

That'll sound great at the Eulogy ;)
Say "Hi!" to Jimmy for us, eh

'gratz
:toast:

Technically, yes. I'm on lay off (unemployment paid) until further notice;

however,

I spent yesterday going thru the DOT requirements for another.

I'm currently vacationing.

You have unlimited unemployment?? Here you only get so many weeks of unemployment per year...

Oh, and get a haircut and a real job ya lazy bum!! :D

It's not a REAL job when yer unionized anyway...they have to go through so much hassle to fire you that you have to do something pretty bad before you even have to worry about getting canned :p

Who wants to start a pool on when Gonz files his first grievance?

Feb 2007. Just to be an ass because the boss was dumber'n a stump.

However, I am gainfully employed by a growing company that is decidedly not union, wants to stay that way & seems okay. I didn't walk out on my first day...that's always a big plus. Month long vacations are great until the 2nd week & you relaize you ain't got no money honey.

Back