In a perfect world

Thulsa Doom said:
Hmm last time I checked the people of the middle east were the first to invent little things like say....
Wow look at all that. Pretty creative wouldn’t you say?
How remiss of me. Maybe you could find something creative in the last, oh say, 100 years? No, wait; in the last 75 years. How could I?? I'm thinking maybe in the last 50 years? Christ--what is up? I meant in the last 25 years. My bad, let's just get on to what has come out of the Middle East in the last Five years? How's about in more recent memory: ??? I mean besides death, destruction etc. etc. :winkkiss:

Thulsa Doom

The Other One said:
How remiss of me. Maybe you could find something creative in the last, oh say, 100 years? No, wait; in the last 75 years. How could I?? I'm thinking maybe in the last 50 years? Christ--what is up? I meant in the last 25 years. My bad, let's just get on to what has come out of the Middle East in the last Five years? How's about in more recent memory: ??? I mean besides death, destruction etc. etc. :winkkiss:

:confuse3:

You know Im beginning to suspect yer actually a liberal in disguise trolling as a wacko right wing lunatic spouting off easily refuted silly things to provoke open minded people into shooting them down and thus undermine the arguments of even the legitimate right wing people. If so then good job so far.