IPH blows goats.

People have a strange thing with not being able to resist commenting when it comes to blowing goats....:eek6:

I did NOT, I repeat, I did NOT have a sexual relationship with that goat....

I'm pretty sure I've heard that line somewhere before, dunno where though....:D

:p

Yeah, but then he later confessed that he didn't view recieving oral sex as a sexual relationship, so....

Leave me alone :D
I can't even make a joke around here and people think I get blown by goats, or that I blow goats myself.....

*sigh* :crying3:

Actually, it was originally about Scanty, then it got chenaged to me and now it's about you. Weird.

Obviously blowing goats is contagious, my doit friend. :)

Shadowfax said:
:D

Apparently it is....but I try hard not to participate :D

From the horses mouth, ladies and gentlemen...He tries hard not to participate... Tis a sad day when the youths of the world resort to goats for their carnal pleasures... :crying2: :crying5:

:laugh: But Gato, doesn't that mean that *I* prefer svelt bouyant waterfowl? :D

lola.jpg

That's the one on JJR. I didn't want to have the same one here. I need something that suits me... My current av doesn't. :shrug:

Shadowfax said:
It's ok :)

I'm a little sensitive when it comes to blowing goats...don't like to be associated with that. :D

So...are you still sensitive, or have your goats become 'hardened' to the process. :lol:

Gato_Solo said:
So...are you still sensitive, or have your goats become 'hardened' to the process. :lol:

talk about old threads....did christmas remind you of your happy times with your goats, gato? ;)

Shadowfax said:
talk about old threads....did christmas remind you of your happy times with your goats, gato? ;)

I saw you cruise by without a 'howdy, folks', so I dragged this thing in to get you to stop and post. Worked, didn't it? :grinyes:

Back