IQ test, for the hell of it

24/30

One was a stupid mistake, one I THOUGHT I knew the answer but for some reason left it blank (and what I thought was right) and a couple i just left blank cause I dunno why. i had no idea I guess (the mixed word ones, I suck at those).

I got all the english questions wrong, plus the 2,7,25,28

So i got a really low score.

Justintime said:
I redid the mensa test and took more time, got 28/30 right now :finger: you dad :lol:

If you read the bumph at the top of the page it says you have 30 minutes in which to complete it... and isn't taking it again cheating?

First takes

Congratulations, Dennis!
Your IQ score is 136

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

Your score was 30 out of 30. That is an excellent score, you would have a very strong chance of passing the Mensa test and joining Mensa.

Your IQ score is 138

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

The Ultimate IQ Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Congratulations, BCD!
Your IQ score is 115

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

It's a more gentler way of calling me stupid.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level.
Like, yeah... *inhale* I can get really high and stuff... :trippy:

Kidding... ;)

Congratulations, Chic!
Your IQ score is

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

Hmm, I've scored both higher and lower, but it's been twenty years since I took one. I'll have to do the mensa one later, gotta cook dinner.

Pretty darned disappointing that I didn't beat fury though. :confused: j/k

Sam, is your head pointy????? j/k :D

Congratulations, Jeff!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

22/30 on the second one.

Congratulations, Dave!
Your IQ score is 127

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

thought i did better than that.... :drink:

Lesliewe can tell your Intellectual Type is an [b said:
Insightful Linguist[/b].

At least it didn't tell you that you were a cunning linguist :p

I'll give this a try and let y'all know how I did...it's just my way of bragging :)

Back