IQ test, for the hell of it

Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

I gave an also ran where most ofl my spam goes... :D

... Well I think of any unwanted newsletters and"special offers" as spam... :shrug:

chcr said:
Ditto. :D
You suppose anyone actually sends them money????

In case anyone cares:
Um, well actually, based on that table and my score from the full controlled Mensa test I come into the Genius catagory... :eek: God knows why... I always thought that geniuses were supposed to be good at something specific, whereas I seem to be a jack of all trades but master on none... ?(

Aunty Em said:
Um, well actually, based on that table and my score from the full controlled Mensa test I come into the Genius catagory... :eek: God knows why... I always thought that geniuses were supposed to be good at something specific, whereas I seem to be a jack of all trades but master on none... ?(
Genius doesn't necessarily mean you're smart/good at only one thing in particular. It means you've got a tremendous capacity to learn and creatively apply learned skills in your every day life. Being a jack of all trades is one example of that.

fury said:
Genius doesn't necessarily mean you're smart/good at only one thing in particular. It means you've got a tremendous capacity to learn and creatively apply learned skills in your every day life. Being a jack of all trades is one example of that.
I suppose it would explain why I find it hard to relate to people who can't just do anything with a few simple instructions... :shrug:

Actually it's a pain in the ass... my attention span can be very short cos I get bored so easily... I just hate revising for anything, going over the same old ground drives me nuts! Sticking to something until the bitter end is very difficult for those reasons... I jump to something more interesting... I guess I have never reached my true potential...

I'm surprised I ever got my degree because I was so bored in the last year it was unbelievable... it took a supreme effort on my part to stay with it. :eek:

That's why I don't work in environmental science it has lost it's appeal and there are so many different things to learn about computers and robots... mich more interesting...

Actually it's a pain in the ass... my attention span can be very short cos I get bored so easily... I just hate revising for anything, going over the same old ground drives me nuts!
True, true. I also hate having my time wasted doing something that obviously won't work. That happens a lot where I work.

Is it just me, or have you guys started getting a bunch of spam at the email address you used?

That email was relatively spam free before I took the test, yesterday i got about 20 in it.

Back